• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Truggy lives..... for a day

3wheel drive it only split where the lock out goes the bearing area was fine

Skip that and go straight to 14 bolts front and rear! Truggy looks like it needs a stretch in the front!

Oh well frack it and go Rockwells

What is Truggy's WB front to rear?

IIRC, it was 103"-105"...... :dunno: I think it was just a bit over an XJ.

Yeah, that'll get ya scratchin' yer melon......

701ddc88.jpg

wheel base is 108"and the front 60(90 ford kingpin hp) will be in the shop for tear down this weekend... gonna put a 14 in the rear:D

You going to go to a bigger tire to help get some air under that 60/14 combo? It currently has 37's right? Even with my 39.5's I have barely a foot under that 14bolt housing. I'm hoping to start (as in like a year from now) putting together a custom 9" housing with either 14bolt hubs or some unit bearing hubs for some added clearance.

Meh, Rockwells are where it's at boys. All the cool kids are doin' Rocks..... :D

Well, at least someone got to go wheeling.....

good to see it out on the trail again. whens the hard stuff? :D

im diggin the dove on the ranger :thumbup:

guess its a good thing liberty is easy so ya can drive it with just a rear locker eh?

You going to go to a bigger tire to help get some air under that 60/14 combo? It currently has 37's right? Even with my 39.5's I have barely a foot under that 14bolt housing. I'm hoping to start (as in like a year from now) putting together a custom 9" housing with either 14bolt hubs or some unit bearing hubs for some added clearance.

39s or 40s and lots o grindin on the axles

that's goofy breakage, did the lockout toast too or just the hub? bad casting?

That ranger is pretty damn cool, BTW.

The ranger is Coops he is just home on a break from worken overseas .... yeah those are 40s on it!! as for the breakage pretty sure it was from multiple lockout breaks in the past cause it didn't break the lockout this time. gotta see how bad the lockous are they were spinning in the hub

The ranger is Coops he is just home on a break from worken overseas .... yeah those are 40s on it!! as for the breakage pretty sure it was from multiple lockout breaks in the past cause it didn't break the lockout this time. gotta see how bad the lockous are they were spinning in the hub

Just put a hose clamp on it and call it done.

we used 2 it would last about 10 feet

RTV is and spray some CARC paint on it, it'll never fail. :D

And yes, that Ranger is bad arse.

You going to shave the 14bolt or just grind it as smooth as possible.

Back