• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ, Full Hydro, Coilovers, 37's, Maxxis, FS

well my bike is worth more than 6 and I was just throwing an offer out there for you, didnt know if you were getting hard up to sell. As far as the bike plus cash I dont have any money or I would have offered it to begin with. Good luck with your sale.

well my bike is worth more than 6 and I was just throwing an offer out there for you, didnt know if you were getting hard up to sell. As far as the bike plus cash I dont have any money or I would have offered it to begin with. Good luck with your sale.

Appreciate the offer, but I just can't. Even still, no 2006 bike is worth more than 6-8K. If you can come up with some cash as well, definitely hit me up again, but I'll never be hard up to sell the Jeep.

you know it is not gonna sell until after we get out to Crozet and thrash it some

Sad to say but that's not gonna happen any time soon. I move January 1st to Hawaii and won't be back for a while.

If you need somewhere to store it, let me know, I have room out next to shop if you need it

I appreciate it. Right now it looks like I'll be storing it at my parents house. Definitely NOT looking to coming back to sun bleached paint and rust all over the body.

standard.jpg

397523889_suWSN-L.jpg

The DMV workers in VA must be particularly unaware...more so then the rest of the country....So no one even questioned it?......dude...boobs are good:patriot:

Ordered them online....and I'm pretty sure that inmates still make plates in VA, so I doubt they're as strict as other things in VA. If it can get by the computer censors then I'm sure you're good to go.

Back