• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre-Registration is up!

The Winterfest ticket is per vehicle.

Dinner tickets need to be purchased per person.

The fee is the fee the website is charging us to keep track of the tickets, even if you pay at the event we still need to pay the website fee. Fee has been taken off the website to avoid confusion.

:thumbsupbeerbottlesclanginggoodjobthankssmilie

:roflmao: I actually laughed out loud on that one Josh, nice work :thumbup:

dinner tickets can be purchased at the event? because I dont have any idea how many will be going with me by then.

if at all possible, it would be best if you could purchase the dinner tickets ahead of time so we can get a more accurate number to the catering company.

Done. Who do I send a check to?

See ya there. JIM.

JIM, I believe your check will go to Mark (LawnCher). I will check into that and get back w/ ya.

Rob, I have sent a PM regarding your question about the meal and will let you know ASAP once I receive the information. The registration does not include a shirt unless selected as such.

Thanks guys!

Done. Who do I send a check to?

See ya there. JIM.

JIM,
Just pay at the registration table when you get there, it will keep things much more simple.

Thanks!

Cheeseman-OUT!

No problem. JIM.

Do we still get a shirt with registration or did I pay for that separate last year. Also do kids eat free like last year.

Thanks

Rob, you have a PM.

Kids ages 10 and under eat free. Man, we sound like a Pizza Hut on a Tuesday night :D

I didnt read all the questions asked, but

Do I need to pre register if I am a passenger?

also, 89eliminator pre-registered already and I am his passenger. I forgot to tell him I want a shirt, can I still get one?

I didnt read all the questions asked, but

Do I need to pre register if I am a passenger?

If you want a shirt and to be able to eat on saturday night, yes. You'll just be paying Badlands 5 dollars as opposed to 20!

Does a rider register also or just pay for NAXJA meal ticket plus Badlands entry. She wants a chance to win door prizes, so let me know.
Cardboard

Does a rider register also or just pay for NAXJA meal ticket plus Badlands entry. She wants a chance to win door prizes, so let me know.
Cardboard

Your daughter? She could bring her liber...............I can't even finish that sentence! :D

Back