• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The FML Thread

they are actually JCR sliders. i was going around a rock and the slider went to the under side of the rock instead of the side or top. so as it was under the rock the jeep tilted the other way and there went the slider. stripped like 6 of the self tappers out. the others just pulled the unibody out so its not flat anymore. and the pinch seam is torn where the bolts pulled out. no error in installation. i have had them for years and beat them good. so i think ill be doing a 2x6 box rocker replacement and sell these off when i get around to it

and i only weigh 165 BTW
Hey fatty, let me know when you're ready to buy the 2x6, i'll go in with ya on some so we can get better pricing. im going to do mine too, my rock rails are shot already. let's do it soon.

If this happens soon I'll buy these off you. I'm looking for a set for my stocker.

You got it. But I MAY cut off the outer tube and reuse that. I'll let you know what I do either way

And yes stiffeners are in the plans. I'll do that for sure Dan. Rocker replacement party!

Back