• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

ugg... got a friend causing drama, dont know what to do. if i say what i feel like saying then more drama. if i don't say anything then me and the wife are basicly getting stepped on.(realizing this far into it with no back story then you guys are lost) there is a kid involved, if my wife wont drop off and pick up our friends kid from school then there not gonna send her.(only reason the drama started) their kid goes to a completely different school than mine so its way out of her way. one hand we want the kid to get to school... other hand we want our friend to take care of their kid them self's. (type of people that depend on everyone else)

It's not my favorite beer but it is my favorite summer brew. I'm not a connoisseur of beer by any means but I've tried a "couple" brands and haven't landed on anything that has kept my attention like a ice cold bud light. I just keep coming back to it. Kinda miss my liquor store gig at times.

Parakeet

Back to the MWC tomorrow.....I know, you're all excited to hear that! :D

Rew, confront the issue. Pussyfooting around an issue only ends up to be worse in the long run...

so, after finishing JR's 5 beadlocks and mounting the new 39.5 Iroks, we worked on my rear 1-ton this evening. Everything pulled off/out, mocked up the disk conversion again to double check everything and after a semi drunken call to macgyvr and Hobag I welded up the rear carrier. Not too bad, but definatly solid as hell. I am drunk and tired...Cheeseman-OUT!

photo6.jpg

Summer shandy is mediocre at best. To much lemon for me.
im a lemon fan.

ugg... got a friend causing drama, dont know what to do. if i say what i feel like saying then more drama. if i don't say anything then me and the wife are basicly getting stepped on.(realizing this far into it with no back story then you guys are lost) there is a kid involved, if my wife wont drop off and pick up our friends kid from school then there not gonna send her.(only reason the drama started) their kid goes to a completely different school than mine so its way out of her way. one hand we want the kid to get to school... other hand we want our friend to take care of their kid them self's. (type of people that depend on everyone else)
doesnt sound like a "friend" to me. but thats not my business. id speak your mind. itll cause problems... ya. but if you dont, its only going to eat at you and your misses and potentially boil over to your every day life. and unless you find another way to motivate them, your inevitably going to speak your mind. as a metaphor, think about wanting to break up with a girl, but procrastonating it because you "dont want to break her heart." your simply avoiding the problem, which makes the end result worse. and causes you stress for a longer period of time. idk...

It's not my favorite beer but it is my favorite summer brew. I'm not a connoisseur of beer by any means but I've tried a "couple" brands and haven't landed on anything that has kept my attention like a ice cold bud light. I just keep coming back to it. Kinda miss my liquor store gig at times.

Parakeet
gah, i hate BL. the platinum is pretty good. but that stuff tastes like piss. id rather drink busch or keystone. lol. try land shark if you like the shandy. its nothing like a shandy, more like a good corona. but i drink it for the same reason as shandy... warm summer nights. i think they call it an "island lager."

my beer of choice lately has been magic hat #9.
Tell him. Dont let it pent up and get worse.

No bus for the kid?
x2

that picture had me scratching my head for a second cheeseman. i was like, "is the spider meshed with the ring gear?" :dunce:

I live drama free. It is the only way to ever be fully happy. I have left friends, my home town and my now ex-wife in search of the drama free life. My true friends are still my true friends and I have never been happier.

My advice, leave the drama and live your life the way it will make you the happiest, think of you and your family first and your truest of friends will be there to support you.

So Wallyworld dicked me on the Four Wheeler issue. Looked for it Sunday night, they had May's issue on the rack. Today...July. FML.

Tell him. Dont let it pent up and get worse.

No bus for the kid?

they live too close to the school for a bus and she is to lazy to walk. "car problems" is why this all started.

she has sent like 15 text since i sent mine basically textpuke about how many problems there is with their cars/house/life.

Only one place in town to buy the magazine?

mac 'we have five wally worlds' gyvr

they live too close to the school for a bus and she is to lazy to walk. "car problems" is why this all started.

she has sent like 15 text since i sent mine basically textpuke about how many problems there is with their cars/house/life.

thinking solely of the kid and not knowing anything about your relationship with your friends...

CPS might have some things to say to them.

Only one place in town to buy the magazine?

mac 'we have five wally worlds' gyvr
I checked one other store so far, they have the July issue too. I don't shop at a lot of different places.

Rew, blow the fawkers up.

:D

thanks i needed to laugh. there good people just need to realize life hands you shit cards once in a while and you have to deal with it your self not have others fix your problems.

I live drama free. It is the only way to ever be fully happy. I have left friends, my home town and my now ex-wife in search of the drama free life. My true friends are still my true friends and I have never been happier.

My advice, leave the drama and live your life the way it will make you the happiest, think of you and your family first and your truest of friends will be there to support you.

You have friends?

wtf.jpg

not sure this is what I told the tattoo artist, but this is what I got. next up, a an invisible eagle full back piece.

Back