• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

2001XJ-driverangle.jpg

2001XJ-front.jpg

RE 5.5" (pieced together)
JKS ACOS
Conferr Roof Rack
Rigidco Front bumper
Rigidco Rear with swing arm (coming any day)
Cragar Soft 8 397 (4"BS)
BFG At's 32x11.5's
JKS Quick Disco
PORC SYE

ok guys here is my old rig which is for sale
S4200008.jpg

and heres is my new rig,,,,boy what a difference
S4200009-1.jpg

S4200010-1.jpg

i didnt do to much to the new rig,but 2" budget lift with 31" AT coopers, new clear headlights ,60mm tb, and new air intake with k&n filter,also have a roof tire rack that i havent put on yet.if i sell my old heep i'll get new bumpers.hope you like !

So far so good, Only two runs on them though....a bit smaller then I wanted to go but the PitBull 39's are 16.50 wide...Too F'n wide so I went with the narrower of the two! I may end up going to the taller PB's eventually for more pumpkin clearance!!!

Not with the Jeep it's a trailer queen!! I do have a friend that runs them on his 3/4 Dodge Diesel and he has about 23,xxx on them and they are really quite compared to other Mud Terrain Tires. They also wear pretty good for being a bias ply tire, he's probably has 30% tread left and those have been under a heavy ass truck!

1996 XJ in progress, still need to build bumpers, cut the fenders, add the tj flares, cut the roof and all of that crap. Kudos to this forum, I picked up a bunch of info. and applied most of, or plan to.
Art
3810.jpg

d89c.jpg

cbb4.jpg

8a9d.jpg

5.5-6" lift super budget lift, used lifted ZJ frt coils, used RE control arms, bastard rear spring pack. Ebay shocks, Tomkin drop track bar bracket, new MT MTZ tires 33/12.5/15
Used Eagle wheels used,used, used. you get the picture. Yes I am cheap, but I do occasionally spend money.
Art

kcsterling said:
1996 XJ in progress, still need to build bumpers, cut the fenders, add the tj flares, cut the roof and all of that crap. Kudos to this forum, I picked up a bunch of info. and applied most of, or plan to.
Art
3810.jpg

d89c.jpg

cbb4.jpg

8a9d.jpg

5.5-6" lift super budget lift, used lifted ZJ frt coils, used RE control arms, bastard rear spring pack. Ebay shocks, Tomkin drop track bar bracket, new MT MTZ tires 33/12.5/15
Used Eagle wheels used,used, used. you get the picture. Yes I am cheap, but I do occasionally spend money.
Art

Very nice for being cheap.

As it sits, including the purchase price plus an 8000lb winch, new pipe bender for the misc. parts to build incl. bumpers. And with a new exhaust manifold, I have approx. $2000.00. invested in it. A guy called me today and wants to look at it tomorrow to see if he wants it. I priced it as seen in the pics for $2500.00
I hope he doesn't take it.

Apparently I screwed up on my pics, they disapeared. I am trying a different method.
DSC00326.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

What is this? is it you track bar not hooked up?
DSC00326.jpg

I take it you don't have any drop brackets?

Looks nice though.

Wow, good eye. No my drop bracket is not in yet and if you'll notice I am only running 2 lug nuts per wheel. Just kidding, I actually am not driving this yet, I just backed it out of my garage so I could get my car in there. This is the first time the XJ has been out of the garage for a couple of weeks and the garage was in need of a serious cleaning. Working in a small one car garage clutters quickly.
Art

Back