• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

im noticing a trend here

For all those with the tat jokes, it is not a baby bell, nor in my opinion resemble one. Now for you Josh that is the last time I get in a photo to help with size comparison of some stupid poorly built truck.

Now come on guys this is a jeep forum, it's okay to make fun of crappy work, but lets take it easy on making fun of fellow jeepers!

:bs:

Now come on guys this is a jeep forum, it's okay to make fun of crappy work, but lets take it easy on making fun of fellow jeepers!

:bs:

But I think its in the RRC by-laws.... somewhere.

No around here we all know it's all in good fun.:cheers:

Well if I was going to use anyone as a size comparison I would want you... You make every truck you stand next to look huge. Haha the laughing cow :cheers:

Okay enough is enough!

First of all my Jeep and I have worked out our differences, and at the moment are enjoying a very healthy relationship!

Second of all if I were you mister I would be worried about the conspirecy to make you kill yourself, that is going on between your two Jeeps! Seriously bro, they are out to get you! Ha HA!

it official...

Hijack-In_progress.jpg

but your right, the rear end of my j20 does have more problems than both our XJs put together... red river, thank you for the use of your thread, we will show ourselves to the door.

Josh

Lmao! Hahahaha! Idk what to say hahahaha!

Babybel? Pahahaha!

DSC00133.jpg

IMG_3433-2.jpg

IMG_3606.jpg

IMG_3604.jpg

theres a few of my 100 or so pictures... im working on a SOA/inboard conversion, obvious flat bed fab, as well as a 44 to 60 front end swap. Also redoing the interior, 4 barrel conversion, custom grill/headlight setup. When finished it will be on 37s or 38s and locked front and rear. If you still happen to be intrested im always open to sharing pictures. Take care.

Josh

Really i dont think it looks too bad, ill throw one up tomorrow of how it is now, not very different at all. Keep in mind the only measuring tool ive used up to this point is a tape measure and my eye, haha seriously. I pretty much picked a direction, put my head down and ran, but who knows, it might stay together. Im a little nervous about the new spring perches and shock mounts but i think ill be alright. Like i say, if it can be done... it can be done half ass.

BTW with CagersXJ on the job swapping AALs for re superflexs involves what may turn out to be an entire weekend, every tool in my shop, and our buddies stock xj which has turned into our parts rig ( his front drive shaft currently resides under my jeep) haha im sorry brian, i couldnt stop myself.

yeah i almost forgot there are 5 jeeps in my driveway right now, 3 xjs, my roommates cheif on 40s and my j 20, of them only my XJ is fully operational, its holding on for dear life but it is...

Josh

Over by my station, there is a CLEAN J-20. Its metalic blue with all the chrome trim that cam stock on it. I would love to have it but I doubt the guy will ever let go of it.

CagersXJ leaf spring update=

Leafs installed, jeep running great again, buddy's DD/ our parts vehical should be drivable by tomorow! Thanks God, he is going to kill me. HA HA!

After 9 years of owning Jeeps and continuously being angry, frustrated, cussing, and crying I keep coming back for more. God help all of us and this damn addiction we call JEEPS!

Back