• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MTR spares

paulhead

I overtighten $#!t
1 33x12.5x15 pretty bald -Free, 3 35x12.5x15 in decent shape @ $30 ea.

Free 33"!
ters001.jpg

$20 for this 35"
ters002.jpg

Better 35's" $30 ea.
ters003.jpg

I will take one of the better 35" MTR's if still available. Where are you located? I just sold a bunch of my old tires and I would like to have one extra spare to keep in my garage. I would have kept one of my old spares but one is horribly cracked and Cory (1xfloppy) bought the rest of my tires as a complete set.

Oops, I just read through the whole thread and realized you are in Long Beach. I will end up spending way more in gas then what the tire would be worth. If we can put together a parts train from LB to the IE then I definately want one 35" mtr.

I will be heading out to the OC next week to take care of a few things. This would be the perfect time to swing by and pick up your spare 35". Shoot me a PM so we can set up a day and time. Assuming you still have them.

Thanks for the tire Paul.:wave1:

Guys, $30 is a steal. The one I got had quite a bit of tread left on it. I am surprised nobody has grabed the other good one. Good luck Paul.

Guys, $30 is a steal. The one I got had quite a bit of tread left on it. I am surprised nobody has grabed the other good one. Good luck Paul.
No joke. I would have had you grab the other one for me if I knew you were headed out there.

No joke. I would have had you grab the other one for me if I knew you were headed out there.

I didn't have to drive out there. Grimm and Cory (1xfloppy) were able to parts train it out to the I.E. I got it from Cory and took it the rest of the way. I love when NAXJA comes together like that. Red letter $ well spent. My red letter fee was paid for in gas cost in that one parts train.

Sorry Paul, we didn't make it out that way.

Back