• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kronik's G2G and ER pre-run

the best M&G ending.

great commuter car - $999 (springs)

Date: 2011-09-26, 7:41AM MDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
For sale 1994 Toyota tercel, runs great, 5spd transmission, hand crank windows, seats are in good shape, you must be short to drive this car, it has the space savers on the back so it will need tires soon, also it needs a windshield and maybe a new windshield frame as there is some rust around it. This my beloved commuter car of many years and would like to see it go to a good home. It does have a little body damage which is reflected by the price. $999 obo No scammers and no low ball offers I KNOW what this car is worth.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
jq2dc7.jpg

PostingID: 2617851813

These pics and vids are awesome! Looks like yall had a ton of fun. I can't wait to get mine lifted up and get out to some trails. Can that trail be done on 31's? Looks like most are on 33's or bigger(if I'm looking right)

I used to run it in a Samurai running 27's. Backwards of course, but I still did it.

Back