• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SCF2016 Raffle!

Typically, the majority of raffle prizes have come from club sponsors. I volunteered this year to reach out to vendors other than sponsors to request donations. The donations that have been received so far from non-sponsor vendors consist of the following:

Trail Tuff Nets (http://www.trailtuffnets.com/) has donated one of its very cool XJ cargo nets that runs behind the backseat up to the roof. This is the same net that the vendor contributed to the rig that was raffled off at Moab a couple of years back.

Coyote Enterprises (htthttp://www.coyoteents.com/login.phpp://) has donated three sets of its automatic tire deflators.

And JCR Offroad (http://www.jcroffroad.com/), which fabricates and sells a bunch of great Jeep parts and accessories, has donated two $50 gift certificates.

Other donations have been promised, and I'll post up as they are received. Needless to say, we should all be grateful for the generous support of these vendors and our club sponsors!

Typically, the majority of raffle prizes have been won by Sequoia's Father. Needless to say, you don't have much of a chance of winning anything, but we should all be generous and purchase raffle tickets anyway.

Fixed it for ya!

In the past we've donated to SBNF Friends, Friends of Johnson Valley, Friends of Panamint Valley, as well as directly to the San Bernardino National Forest Adopt-A-Trail group. We do not have an exact target now but I can assure you the funds will go to a land use organization as well as some buffer for operating costs for our own adopted trails.

Thank you, Al!!

I'll be bringing a bunch of SFR product up with me for the raffle, I don't have a full list of what I'll be throwing in yet, but you can bet on Motor and transmission mounts for sure. and for those who don't win the big stuff I also cut out a bunch of bottle openers to be given out as well. Cant have anyone going thirsty ;)

13043472_947731762013553_6683526806593134196_n.jpg

I'll be bringing a bunch of SFR product up with me for the raffle, I don't have a full list of what I'll be throwing in yet, but you can bet on Motor and transmission mounts for sure. and for those who don't win the big stuff I also cut out a bunch of bottle openers to be given out as well. Cant have anyone going thirsty ;)

13043472_947731762013553_6683526806593134196_n.jpg

Thanks for the support. I'd love to get my hands on an opener, except I can't make it this year. Do you sell them, can you give one to someone for me?

David Bricker / SYR

They aren't a product I sell, or even make normally. I had drawn it up as a quick demo of the cnc table, and cut one for myself. The other night Cal and a couple others were at my shop and I'd had a couple beers, someone said something about it and next thing I knew I was cutting a bunch out of scrap. I've gotten enough responses that I may have to make em a regular product though.

They aren't a product I sell, or even make normally. I had drawn it up as a quick demo of the cnc table, and cut one for myself. The other night Cal and a couple others were at my shop and I'd had a couple beers, someone said something about it and next thing I knew I was cutting a bunch out of scrap. I've gotten enough responses that I may have to make em a regular product though.

People *love* swag. :cool:

I've got a Trail Gear battery box that is new, which works with Optima and Group 34 batteries, but would not fit an Odyssey PC1500 or NSB34AGM. It's probably too late to send it back, so I'll kick it in for the raffle.

I've got a Trail Gear battery box that is new, which works with Optima and Group 34 batteries, but would not fit an Odyssey PC1500 or NSB34AGM. It's probably too late to send it back, so I'll kick it in for the raffle.

Nice!

That totally just reminded me, I also have a RuffStuff battery box that's been kicking around the shop for a few years. I'll toss that in as well.

Just finalized the rest of the stuff SFR will be giving away.

• One set of SFR Trail Proof Engine Brackets
  • One Set of SFR Trail Proof Motor Mounts
  • One SFR Trail Proof Cherokee Transmission Mount
  • One SFR Heavy Duty XJ Track Bar Mount
  • One SFR Small Fire Extinguisher Mount
  • A Raceline Wheels tire Bead Breaker
  • Ruffstuff Battery Box
  • and 13 SFR special edition bottle openers

13087690_10209314794457031_5668014436179280175_n.jpg

Back