• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CO chapter M&G pics/report.

My hats have wide, gently sloped bills. They keep my pretty face out of the sun and aren't technically flat so I'll stick with them.

That said... Flat billers vs. Old schoolers softball game in July?

My hats have wide, gently sloped bills. They keep my pretty face out of the sun and aren't technically flat so I'll stick with them.

That said... Flat billers vs. Old schoolers softball game in July?
IN

but its not really fair.... i mean. they have to worry about hips and shit :D

Things learned:

1. It truely sucks to be trail leader...... no dadgum pics!!! (I actually ran hard lines and had to break out the dadgum winch! And no pics! :mad:)
2. Dutch does a PERFECT impersonation of Keri (90XJGirl) :roflmao:
3. Dutch is a complete retard.
4. Dutch can kiss this ---> :moon:
5. xjcase's girlfriend and her WJ are welcome to run with us anytime..... she did great! :thumbup:
6. Jeree needs an XJ boyfriend to help get her junk trail worthy..... :D (Sorry you had to take a shotgun seat.)
7. Some build flexy suspensions, others build flexy unibodies....... :gag:
8. Apparently 20's aren't just for Escalades........ or NASCAR...... :D
9. Kronik puts on a good show! :thumbup: (Thanks brutha!)
10. OMG..... Culver's burgers...... Why do we NOT have one in Denver!?!?!
11. The BOR rig just simply doesn't like me. I'm never owning another '97 XJ....... :mad:
12. SteveT needs a swift kick to the peppers
13. 50 hp can cost $4K....... :nono:
14. I'm not a Ford guy....... but a particular whipple equipped Mustang sure got a S.E.G. outta me......
15. It sucks that junk imports are worth $500...... (n)
16. It's cool to meet new XJ enthusiasts when they cruise by one of our M&G's
17. The Chapter needs to do this more often......

Wheeling a rig thats basically a buggy in a snow storm isn't retarded, its hoah. :D

I'd be down for a softball game, it could be fun even though I've never played softball and haven't played baseball since elementary school. Can we play hockey instead?

I raced ABA BMX and skateboarded until I got my first truck, then it was all about the petrol power and no more foot or pedal power.

im in for a softball game.
i would say lets do baseball, but the old guys may have a hard time seeing the ball... :wave1:
i suppose we will have to get a bright neon green softball so it can be easily seen! hahahaha

to everyone who thanked me for the event. to all of you, i THANK YOU!!!!!! i may have put it together but it wouldnt have been anything special if it wernt for all the NAXJA members!

troy, you missed one.

we learned that when hummers drive by an XJ show, they want to look so bad..... hahahaha
we had two drive by and look through the corner of their eyes to see the show!

next time we need a banner that reads, "NAXJA ANTI HUMMER SHOW"!

Kiefer316;245317226 Just gotta fix my Damn cooling system in the xj... ran nice and Cool this morning. Now just starts getting really hot. Even with heater on and aux fan switch on too.[/QUOTE said:
So take advantage of that heat -- at the trailhead put 8 hot dogs and 4 burritos on that motor -- 4 hours at 230 degrees -- have a buffet and beer for an hour -- motor will cool -- then repeat!!! party1:

Hey all, I had great time at my first M&G. Thank you so much for all those that put this even together!!!

Thank you so much to Ridgerunnerxj for the ride from Broomfield. Ridgerunnerxj and Flingshot -- thank you so much for helping with my tcase linkage issues--after going thru underside -- tranny mount was shot -- tcase shifted about 4 inches -- thus causing male end to tcase to pop out of 4-low on the trail. Bushings and Brass Grommet were shot!! Also found end caps to diff side ujts were totally shot - needle bearings were gone!!! This was break down waiting to happen!!! I had an extra set of uts -- took those to Ridgerunners' shop -- He replaced uts in 20 minutes on mid Sat. Am...

Heep just needed some maintenance -- shes almost trail ready again.

Can we schedule a mid June ---M & G / FLEX Ramp up in the Denver area?

Spring Creek could be the run---Your thoughts?

Lets Go Jeepin!!!

Last edited:
Spring Creek is iffy on when it opens. There is a good chance it might be open and passable by mid-june.

Things learned:

13. 50 hp can cost $4K....... :nono:

Disclaimer: I meant no slander with my posting against the guys that brought that supercharged XJ to the M&G. It's a super-slick, high end super charger system. My posting simply meant that it's not for me and I learned that a few others were also of the opinion.

No offense was intended to O-Gaugesteamer and his friends. He PM'd me to clear up the fact that dyno tested gains were in fact 280 hp to the wheels over the stock 190 hp at the crank factory specs.

I cleared up with him that the majority of us discussing the gains from that super charger felt that when installed on a lifted, locked, armored, geared rig on 35" tires......... gains would be more like 50 hp or so.

It is at the counsel of my attorney that I should make no further comment on the matter.......... :D

for the record, I am NOT yella's attorney. :D

I must say, that was a good time! A big :cheers: to KRONIK for getting it going! It was nice to meet a few new faces and enjoy some Culvers :spin1:

Great pics! Had a good time on ER even if was cold and snowy, still beats workin! And it was nice to meet a bunch of you. Cant wait to do it again someday. Thanks Cody for puttin this all together!

Back