• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hannibal Rocks Closed....

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.hannibalrocks.com/homepage.htm

This brings the suck. Last summers run was a great time and close to home for a few of us. We will still have to have another run somewhere this way this summer...I will keep my eyes open for a time and place.

Cheese "was just getting excited about planning on seeing some of you knuckleheads at Hannibal again this year" Man

Yeah I'm really bummed about this. One of my buddys runs RRock out there and I was looking forward to going to an event there this year. If you guys do a tuttle or KS rocks run I'm there.

Parakeet

We had a good time even though it was 11 billion degrees outside! That really sucks.

you sure it's closed for good? they have rocks all over the place due to the supposed cement contract, so they had to cancel the comp season. seems like if/when they get the park back in order it might be open again for trail riding?

I knew that RRock was cancelled but didn't know that they closed the entire park.

I think there is more to this story than we know about...

I have been to both Rockport and Hannibal rocks. I never knew why Rockport closed either.

mac 'its all about the Benjamins' gyvr

It is all closed indefinatly at this point from what I have heard from my friends in Hannibal. Rockport closed due to being bought/leased by a hunting group with more $$$ is what I was told...

If it was only a few grand to get them sponsered and opened...Camille and I would highly consider a "Preston Farms" sponsorship of a sizeable amount.....but sounds like they have made their decisions for this year.

Cheese "it is all here-say" Man

There was a post on Pirate from alwayssmiling about it. Might want to check there for more info than what got posted on the web page. I know she posted up about it a few weeks ago. It might have been in the for sale thread for the bad ass toterhome they built.

With the new tires and suspension, I would have liked to of gone back again after last August... Damn shame...

I knew that RRock was cancelled but didn't know that they closed the entire park.

I think there is more to this story than we know about...

I have been to both Rockport and Hannibal rocks. I never knew why Rockport closed either.

mac 'its all about the Benjamins' gyvr

I've been to both Parks too.

Enjoyed both...they are really nice people.

BOB

Back