• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

surgery

1xfloppy

NAXJA Forum User
well its the big day, finally getting my shoulder fixed, i go in at 7 o clock so once i get out i will let you guys know how it went

good luck cory, get well soon.

Good luck. I had both of mine restrung at the same time a couple of years ago. I'm trying to schedule a tuneup for them now.

hey guys,
surgery went good, the dr said it was the biggest tear hed ever seen in his time of doing shoulders, but they gave me some strong meds, perkasets woooo...thanks for the supports guys, now i have a year to get the mj ready for jeepspeed chasing lol

lol yeah the perks are just fine they make me feel sick as it is, i think anything stronger would make me go nuts lol

tuesdaysfall said:
hey guys,
surgery went good, the dr said it was the biggest tear hed ever seen in his time of doing shoulders, but they gave me some strong meds, perkasets woooo...thanks for the supports guys, now i have a year to get the mj ready for jeepspeed chasing lol
Glad it went well. You should lay off them perc's and do yoga instead! :D

GrimmJeeper said:
make sure they dont switch your weiner with your big toe like they did to dennis!

So that is where my 3rd nut came from. Well, I was walking on it all day yesterday, looked pretty normal when I was walking, but I still felt like a crip. Last night was a little rough, very sore and very tired. But I must say today that I feel alot better but the pressure is still there.

Cory. Only do what you feel comfortable. If it hurts, stop relax for a while then try a little more.

You will feel the benefits day by day.

Get better.

Leep

tuesdaysfall said:
hey guys,

Glad things went well Cory. Take care of it and don't over do it. My dad prolonged his recovery from back surgery becasue he "thought" he was better and could do things....wrong.... stubborn old men!

Good luck!

Back