• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre-Registration is up!

you would still need to register ($5) to run with any of the groups due to filling out the waiver etc and passing tech.

oh yeah. I forgot it's up to you guys if I can wheel.

nvm...if you see me down there, I'll bring my own group. everything passes spec but I'm not paying more money for stuff I don't want.

Thanks

Pat

Suit yourself. I believe that we have already covered this before......

oh yeah. I forgot it's up to you guys if I can wheel.

nvm...if you see me down there, I'll bring my own group. everything passes spec but I'm not paying more money for stuff I don't want.

Thanks

Pat

If you're looking for drama......you'll have to look somewhere else.:wave1:

I'm not. sorry...I probably won't be able to make inspections reguardless, and I can only be there for a day anyways, so the money wouldn't be well spent.

front and rear tow points are the most difficult to make sure you have, and they're not that hard. the rest is real easy, come and wheel the crap out of it, you'd be suprised how well these things do stock.

dan

LMFAO. uh. I'm far from stock. thanks for the advice, but I'm far from a newb. it's on 35's, custom bumpers, fully skidded, have all straps, hooks, safety equipment, roll bar, OBA, etc. it's good but thanks for the advice.

basically I get off work somewhere between 6 and 10am that friday morning, and I'm gonna need sleep...so I won't be leaving until late friday, or around 1 or 2am on saturday, maybe later. I don't know if I would make inspection then.

We will be running tech inspections up to the last minute if needed (not prefered, but still doable). The last thing we want is to leave anyone behind that wants to take part. I was doing tech inspections last year up to the point that groups were heading out to the trails. If ya make it and want to take part, we would like to have ya there! :thumbup:

alright. if I make it by inspections, we'll do that. no guarantees, though.

Back