• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 06

I didn't get a whole lot of you Mark, I guess because I was in your truck most of the time. Here is what I have.

43410016Small.jpg

43410015Small.jpg

43410014Small.jpg

43410012Small.jpg

43370007Small.jpg

The only pics I have on Photobucket right now are the ones on here. Whenever I move them all over I'll post it.

Fore Wheeler said:
that's a great photograph, what's that guy doing at the front?? D:

Looks like he is measuring the bumper height. Seems to be just a tad bit shy of 4' :D

That was the only spot my drop brackets and open front hindered me. Pretty good for a shakedown run I think.

Lawn Cher' said:
That was the only spot my drop brackets and open front hindered me. Pretty good for a shakedown run I think.

but thats not the only time I saw you being recovered.

Mark, hows the departure angle?????

gotta love the long boxes

Fore Wheeler said:
but thats not the only time I saw you being recovered.

Mark, hows the departure angle?????

gotta love the long boxes

I kinda did that move in the quarry on purpose, to test the limits. Needs a front locker and some rear bumper mods.

Fore Wheeler said:
I've got the flamed topless on 38's.

I don't remember anything on 38's I remember a silver/yellow flamed xj but I don't think it had 38's. What days were you there? Maybe Mark can help me out on this one.

Lawn Cher' said:
I kinda did that move in the quarry on purpose, to test the limits. Needs a front locker and some rear bumper mods.
You need a bumper like mine! Ugly and functional, cause it's gonna get hit.

87manche said:
You need a bumper like mine! Ugly and functional, cause it's gonna get hit.

Yeah, that is a pretty good design.

Unit91 said:
I don't remember anything on 38's I remember a silver/yellow flamed xj but I don't think it had 38's. What days were you there? Maybe Mark can help me out on this one.

It was one of the minimal bodywork rigs. You remember, the guy from Michigan with the bus we were gonna buy!

Lawn Cher' said:
Yeah, that is a pretty good design.
I'll get you the measurements this weekend, and some pics. It took me 2 days to get it on the truck, but that included cutting the rollpan off and cutting the hitch that was welded on the frame off. Future plans for it include a reciever tube, I think I'm going to make a crossmember for the back of the tube, then puch it through the face of that 2x6 channel and gusset it on the back. Should be hella strong. Honestly, someone that actually knows how to work with metal could get that bumper done in an evening.

Fore Wheeler said:
I think I was the only one with yellow flames, and those are 38's.

I think that the pictures I posted of you are the only ones I have. I'll check again and if I have more I'll post them up.

Back