• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 37/1250R15 Goodyear MTRS

WTH? Why do I get dragged into these things? What size you going to next?

WTH? Why do I get dragged into these things? What size you going to next?

well, you have the biggest tires on an XJ that I know of in the SEC.........

bump fer them tires Mark!

well, you have the biggest tires on an XJ that I know of in the SEC.........

bump fer them tires Mark!

Well you cannot bet much bigger then 42's.... then again I was thinking how I always wanted a rig on 44's when I was a kid..... hmmmm 44 boggers rear and 44 tsl front... A man can dream!

Go ahead and get yourself some 54" Michelins.
If you think my tires have stiff sidewalls..... those suckers would never flex under the weight of an xj!

with all the frame stress cracks are you going to down grade to 38s?

You guys crack me up. If I can't sell them outright, I think I'll keep 'em and run 'em till they're bald. They're not 42's but they do pretty good. Hahahaha!!!

These are still for sale. I would be interested in a trade also for some 33's or 35's plus cash.

Edit. Didn't read the whole post. Answered my own question. I'm interested if you still have them when I get the money together. Not going anywhere north anytime soon are ya?

Edit. Didn't read the whole post. Answered my own question. I'm interested if you still have them when I get the money together. Not going anywhere north anytime soon are ya?

You coming to the Crawl?

I am. I was just hoping to have them before so I can use them at the crawl. But if it comes down to that I can pick them up there

pry bar and a couple screw drivers and we can swap them onto your rims. ;)

If you guys are up for it, we can swap them there. I can bring them dismounted so all we would have to do is mount 'em up.

Back