• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Part out from build

Still got the Alt? is it rebuilt and upgraded? or a different make? What make is it?? Interested...send PM if ya want...either way is fine.

Yeah doug is getting the hitch. You can get the exhaust its ready to go. And the 8.25 should be ready in about 2-3 weeks

Just let me know when it is. A friend's 16 year son's xj has a bad one, but I'm pretty sure it will hold out till yours is pulled.

For who asked about the lift... it is a very nice setup. The lowers are not stock... they have greasable johnny joint style joints on both ends, and they are reinforced with plate. However, they are not adjustable. The kit appears to be new... nothing shows any signs of rust or wear, the shocks are like new too. It has the shock conversion brackets up top that does away with the stud typ shock and converts over to a standard eye style. The rear has full leaf packs, and nothing is sagged out. Basically, its a very nice 4" kit. I am unsure of the brand.

Bob, the new suspension was ordered today from Rock Krawler, they said 5 days before is ships, then 2 days to get to me. So, as soon as that stuff comes in, dude can buy the 8.25.

The lift is a Fab-Tech 4" lift. It rides very good and I ran 33's with the rusty's cut out flares. The lift will be coming off monday for anyone interested in buying.

For sale is:
Fab-Tech 4" lift with rear air shocks-Make offer
AW4 Tranny-$275
Aussie Locker for 8.8 Brand New never installed- $250 shipped FIRM
Rusty's Flares still available-$200
Neutral safety switch-$80
Ballistic Fab 8.8 Spring Perches- $30 shipped

PM me about any of these

Axles are out and on the ground! 29 Spline 8.25 and a LP D30, both open with 3.55 gears. PM Brent then come get them out of my way! lol. :eeks1:

Tyler,
Doing my part to get the stuff out of your way, PM sent to Brent on the 8.25.

Bob

His BFG's are for sale again.. i m a bit broke and tires are not in my future.
So if anyone needs some near new condition bfg AT's 33x1250x15 on 15x8 Soft 8's i believe with a 3.75"BS for $700 pm Brent.

Sorry Brent

mark

His BFG's are for sale again.. i m a bit broke and tires are not in my future.
So if anyone needs some near new condition bfg AT's 33x1250x15 on 15x8 Soft 8's i believe with a 3.75"BS for $700 pm Brent.

Sorry Brent

mark

IF he's willing to wait til after the crawl... i may be getting them..
i just wanted to give the chance to anyone else to get them.
1st come 1st serve is my philosophy..

mark

If anyone wants to make an offer... I still have some of these parts for sale. Off the top of my head, the AW4, 4" fabtech lift, and JKS quicker disconnects.

if those disconnects are good for <4in lift I'll take them, currently 1" over stock maybe go up to 2.5-3 so i think I can swing the small or medium ones

Brent, did Ryan ever get your radiator from you?
...i can help get it to him and money to you; he needs to put this in his jeep after the crawl! lol

Back