• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Canon Digital Rebel XT

xjfire, check out the bottom his first post, the first link he posted up has all the photos of the stuff, the second link has pics he has taken with it.

wife cant justify it right now, mainly because we arent looking for one... i just didnt want to pass up the deal...

i know i want it and i can justify it but the better half doesnt think its good enough and part of the time i would want to bring it along on 4wheeling trips and she says ill break it or something... even though i explained that melkor doesnt break his.... no dice.

I do still have it, but someone has told me that they are going to buy it in 6-15 days when the tax return gets back.

If that doesn't happen, I have someone local who wanted to look at it.

If *that* doesn't happen, you're next in line.

i know i want it and i can justify it but the better half doesnt think its good enough and part of the time i would want to bring it along on 4wheeling trips and she says ill break it or something... even though i explained that melkor doesnt break his.... no dice.

I take mine wheeling, a good case and strap keeps it safe.

Done. I do still have this, but that puts you fourth in line. Unfortunately, I'm looking for moola. It's hard to buy a new camera with gears; I think the cashier at bestbuy would call the cops on me.

it would have already been sold if BA would take cash in hand instead of waiting around for tax refunds.... stupid courtesy for others... thats not how you do business, bestbuy's not going to hold a camera for you if someone else wants it... (but they have stock, so that doesnt really count)

Back