• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Fordyce Picture Thread

This looked much worse in the daylight. I don't remember it being that tight.

standard

Lincoln said:
This looked much worse in the daylight. I don't remember it being that tight.

standard

Heah Lincoln, where was that squeeze at? I was behind you much of the way with Poomba and don't remember it. I know there was a tight squeeze that we did at night after the dual river crossing. I knocked a piece out of my passenger taillight there and was up on 2 wheels, felt a bit tipsy. ;) It's nice to be able to reverse out of tipsy situations many times with the traction of 4 tires. Love it.

Big Red said:
Heah Lincoln, where was that squeeze at? I was behind you much of the way with Poomba and don't remember it. I know there was a tight squeeze that we did at night after the dual river crossing. I knocked a piece out of my passenger taillight there and was up on 2 wheels, felt a bit tipsy. ;) It's nice to be able to reverse out of tipsy situations many times with the traction of 4 tires. Love it.

That was it. I don't remember it being tippy but I did fold the passenger side mirror.

The Other Squeeze

160_6056.JPG

To all those that ran Fordyce with us, I hope you all changed your diff fluid. I finally changed mine today and there was some water in it.

Jes said:
To all those that ran Fordyce with us, I hope you all changed your diff fluid. I finally changed mine today and there was some water in it.

Changed mine today and found water in both diffs. Not to mention I think the bushings in my longfield u-joint are f-ed up. Lots of slop in the joints.

Jes said:
I wuz scared I might have water in mine...so I changed the axles... :rtm:

i was surprized that there wasn't any in my front diff. my hub kit was a different story. a little rust on the outside bearing. nothing more grease didn't crue.

was going to check the rear last night but ran out of courage.

i did find some cracks in my frame and track bar mount. all better now.

Back