• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Membership Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure we are extremely welcoming of new members to the boards and everyone is willing to lend a hand where it is needed. But when someone (ie you and dozer) jump on these boards and start whinning about our RULES then I have a problem. You can be much more considerate, or even possibly PMing the tech inspector that passed your Jeep to wheel with us. Rather than making it a big huge public ordeal. You could have handled this a lot better without making yourself sound like an ass.

are you dozer's spokesman or something? why are you so pissy about something when it really didnt involve you?

because it did involve me i was with him trying to convince everyone that the hook was ok to pull from and dozer is too much of a puxxy (no offense)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty sure we are extremely welcoming of new members to the boards and everyone is willing to lend a hand where it is needed. But when someone (ie you and dozer) jump on these boards and start whinning about our RULES then I have a problem. You can be much more considerate, or even possibly PMing the tech inspector that passed your Jeep to wheel with us. Rather than making it a big huge public ordeal. You could have handled this a lot better without making yourself sound like an ass.

nope i dont even know who teched us but it was strap? check fire extinguisher? check first aid kit? check here is your sticker and it is a major fail on NAXJA's part for posting unclear rules and then fawkin ppl over because of them

well maybe next time we should just make it a XJ/MJ specific event.

oh and im done with this portion of the thread.

nope i dont even know who teched us but it was strap? check fire extinguisher? check first aid kit? check here is your sticker and it is a major fail on NAXJA's part for posting unclear rules and then fawkin ppl over because of them

Yeah this happens all the time let me tell you. How many runs does this Nationwide club put on a year? In how many of them do people fail tech? Please let me know. Now for the final time. Get over it this thread isn't about dozer's rig its about getting new members in here to help keep trails open and keep NAXJA events going on around the country.

holy crap dude. go back and read. we have just gone over all of this. you were not "fawked" over. He broke his jeep, he was most likely done for the day anyways. In that situation there was no reason for us to put a strap on his jeep and pull him up and over that obstacle. It would be 100x safer to let him roll back down the rock face than up and over. I am pretty sure he made it down alot quicker and alot safer than he did if we tried to strap him or winch him up and over that obstacle. In no way was he "fawked" over. Lighten up dude seriously you have gone way to far with this. Stop crying!

Yeah this happens all the time let me tell you. How many runs does this Nationwide club put on a year? In how many of them do people fail tech? Please let me know. Now for the final time. Get over it this thread isn't about dozer's rig its about getting new members in here to help keep trails open and keep NAXJA events going on around the country.
and ill say again potential members have a right to know the truth i know 2 ppl now that will not join because of the way your club handled itself over the weekend

holy crap dude. go back and read. we have just gone over all of this. you were not "fawked" over. He broke his jeep, he was most likely done for the day anyways. In that situation there was no reason for us to put a strap on his jeep and pull him up and over that obstacle. It would be 100x safer to let him roll back down the rock face than up and over. I am pretty sure he made it down alot quicker and alot safer than he did if we tried to strap him or winch him up and over that obstacle. In no way was he "fawked" over. Lighten up dude seriously you have gone way to far with this. Stop crying!

had he broken a rear shaft the situation would have been diffrent had there ben a hole he was in it would have been diffrent you are too closed minded to see that in the event that he had to be pulled foreward everyone would stick their thubs up their asses and give up!

and ill say again potential members have a right to know the truth i know 2 ppl now that will not join because of the way your club handled itself over the weekend

Know the truth about what? You are obviously just being a PITA about this stupid little issue that you have created. Were you the one who built this bumper contraption?

I will go out on a limb here and say that you are no longer welcome here. Take you're whinning and two year old attitude (the only two year old allowed on these forums is Hale) back to pirate, where hopefully someone will knock you off your high and mighty throne.

I will go out on a limb here and say that you are no longer welcome here. Take you're whinning and two year old attitude (the only two year old allowed on these forums is Hale) back to pirate, where hopefully someone will knock you off your high and mighty throne.

you are a fine one to talk about being high and mighty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back