• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon in August anyone?

I'll come, how many days would we be looking at being up there?

head in friday at Loon and possibly camp at Spider then head to Buck and camp possibly...head out sunday... like i was saying its just a feeler..im down for whatever pretty much. i usually just stay near Spider for the weekend, fish, swim, wheel, watch other guys break, chill, drink some beer, watch more guys break there rigs, yeah its fun.

I'll go too depending on the date.. I can possibly do the 13th or 20th.. Or even weekdays with enough notice.. Maybe Jon will come out from under his rig and wheel it.. JK Jon..

yeah im down if funds permit me to...i will have funds later in August to head up there..i plan trips when i know i get play money, ha!!!

well i was hoping ryan would chime in on this since he is having a run in August also..ryan where ya at!!??

i might be down, i'll be doing the sierra trek 2010 run on the 12th at fordyce and I'll try and make this run if i don't eff too much shit up on the 12th.

as i sit now....not sure im goin to make it...might be starting a new Job around that time. might need to be put on hold for a few weeks.

thanks buddy!! this is very good for me, wheelin on unemployment gets hard lol.

thanks Mike! you know im going to be a wheelin fool!!

i see long arms in my future finally!!

Back