• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Before, after, and trail pics. $400 jeep

okiejeep

NAXJA Forum User
$400 with a rebuilt motor and rebuilt transmission. My first jeep.
5-13-2007-28.jpg

Interior Before - new floor panels and the whole cab covered in bedliner
5-13-2007-25.jpg

After 3" Rancho coils, 2" coil spacers, and boxed LCAs, 3" bastard pack with 1.75" teraflex shackles. Rancho 9000s. JKS bar pin eliminators. 15x10 black steelies on 33" TSLs. 4.88s. Locked front and welded rear.
5-13-2007-18.jpg

After some cosmetic touchups in the interior.
5-13-2007-19.jpg

Rock Garden - Disney, OK.
5-13-2007-09.jpg

In front of the Yeller Monster, Disney, OK.
5-13-2007-15.jpg

Keep in mind that I've only had it about 1 1/2 months and it is a work in progress. Its consistently being upgraded.

Last edited:
Looks good!! What axle do you have in the rear, though? I hope it's not a 35.

Like I said, I've only had the jeep for 1 1/2 months. I do have the D35. thats why I welded it instead of locking it. I haven't found an axle worth buying yet.

redxj90 said:
those 33's look huge. Maybe it's just the 15-10's but they look tall too.

TSL's tend to run big. My 32x9.5's measure 32.6".

I understand the only having it for 1 month and a half, but the 35 will seriously not hold up at all welded. I have a 44 in mine and I love it. I have it welded with 34's and can still beat the hell out of it.

I was out there the weekend before last, saw that chopped 2 door in the background of your rock garden pic. Yellow montster looks tame as hell in a picture, its not a horrible trail at all but worse than it looks lol. Nice Jeep.

No kidding. our group was talking about it while i was taking pics and a picture doesnt do it justice on how steep it really is.

Back