• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lockers what should I do??

Los11

NAXJA Forum User
Whats up guys, Here's my question I am gearing my 2000XJ with 33's MTR 5.5 Re kit, with 4.56's I am doing a Detroit in the rear 8.25 now for the front D30 I would like to go selectable but dont have the cash right now, I was thinking of doing a LOck Right in the front for now, I was wondering if its worth doing the lock-right or just stay open in the front for now till I can go selectable I would liek to ECTED locker by Auburn or the Elect-trac I heard they are coming out with lockers for the smaller axles like the D30 in about a year, So my question is should I throw in the Lockright that I can get for Cheap so I can do the trails I want to do and be locked front and Rear or just stay open with the Detroit in the rear and wheel that way till I can get the front Selctable.. Please Help

I'd do both.

You can always sell a D30 Lock-Right or equivalent. Enjoy it until the money comes along to do it the way you want.

I've got a Lock-Right in my D30 and love it.

I put an easy locker in the front while I wait to get my high pinion 44; works super good. I have an Eaton e-locker in the rear 44...I couldn't ask for a sweeter locker. 93 XJ, RE 5.5, BFG 33-10.5,lot's of other goodies

i'll second the lock right, i love mine.

Back