• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Driver Meeting: Saturday, March 24

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
The driver meeting for those who wish to attend the Saturday runs will be at The Cottonwood Kids Park (LINK TO MEETING LOCATION) at 9am sharp. The driver meeting will be approximately 30 minutes and will consist of a review of NAXJA official run policies (LINK; Scroll down to Article IX) and a technical inspection of all vehicles attending the run. Minimum build requirements will be STRICTLY adhered to!

Hard Run (Link to thread)
Departure time: 9:30 sharp
Trail leader: KRAKER

Minimum build requirements

• 35" tires or bigger
  • Locked front and rear
  • Spare parts and tools to change them
  • Fully armored under carriage
  • Stronger than stock steering
  • All required NAXJA safety items

Medium run (Link to thread)
Departure time: 10:00am sharp
Trail leader: CrashSomers

Minimum build requirements

• 33" Tires
  • One locker
  • Anything else determined necessary by trail leader(s)

Easy Runs (Link to thread)
Departure time: TBA
Trail Leader: TBA
We are going to hand out maps of local surrounding trails:

• Broken Arrow
  • Soldier Pass
  • Cliffhanger
  • and others

We will bruise your ego if you do not meet the minimum requirements.

These are the only official runs for the weekend. Everything else will be impromptu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Saturday 3-24 Driver meeting

You guys and gals that are staying at Dead Horse Ranch State Park will come out of the park and go left on 10th St. and then take a left on Main St. and be prepared to make a right in about a block on 12th St. this will be thru the neighborhoods but it’s the shortest most direct route. There will be a STOP sign in a couple of blocks at Cochise St. keep going and STOP at Mingus Ave. keep going and STOP at Aspen St. keep going about a ¼ mile and turn right into the fairgrounds parking lot. You can’t miss the park.

As stated before this is the most direct route. Hope this helps!!!

Re: Saturday 3-24 Driver meeting

Thanks for the clarification. Does not look like it from Google maps but is there any issue with getting in/out with truck and trailer? I'll be blowing in to the meeting that AM from Phx.

Addicted!! Need a cutting torch now (dont think a sawz all will satisfy my hunger:firedevil)
IMG_0553.jpg
[/IMG]
took a bfh to get the door to close :)
need to weld in some 2X4 soon.
CAN NOT WAIT FOR MORE!!!!

i like that, it will be done next time you see me. Thank you again for the time you took with me last Friday, learned a lot, really appreciate it.:worship:

Back