• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Stupidist Jeep on the Planet

Floors!

00417.JPG

00522.JPG

00717.JPG

0087.JPG

the not completley welded in and the several gaps to fill, wich will all get done tomorow. struggling with seat mounts, i more then likely will have to have the drivers seat off set a inch or 2. also picked up a spectra shift boot from autozone wich covers the entire hole around the shifter and lastley i think im conna cut my atlas shifters and repostion em as i dislike how the have them sit

got the pass frt floor area done today, gotta finish the acsess panel for above the uca mount
0112.JPG

then chopped up the atlas shifters, the ones that came with it bacicly put the shifters against my thigh
0105.JPG

all back together
0131.JPG

everything all happy
0141.JPG

planning on whipping out seat mounts tomorow

sweeeet, shes gettin there :thumbup:

got drivers seat mount done tonight not super pretty or technacal but it will do the job

frt is some 1x1 legs
00132.JPG

they mount to a piece of 3x3 angle that welded to everything
00225.JPG

rear is 2 7/16 grade 8 bolts through the floor
00418.JPG

there welded to one of the rocker legs and the floor subframe
0069.JPG

all together
00718.JPG

starting to look like a interior
0088.JPG

I shoulda never sold you those seats! Everything's looking great dude, let me know if you need help with anything for a day or two

I shoulda never sold you those seats! Everything's looking great dude, let me know if you need help with anything for a day or two

either next weekend or the weekend after i plan on havin a little party to knock out the brakes and maybee fuel system, heck maybee hook up the speakers in the seats

lack of updates was due to a nice trip to Florida, Texas and Louisiana to fistit lots-family, anyways, Floor subframe is now 95% done, tomorow i will add some pieces down the middle to tie em all together(cept the shifter ones ill just have a pices on the side) weekend will include 2x4 crossmember to replace the one under the rear seat or i just might make one from the stick of 2x2 i got left, and ill ass shock mounts and coil retiners for the frt 60 then all it will need is gears lockers and shafts installed

00127.JPG

00223.JPG

00319.JPG
[/QUOTE

That must be one of those new unbreakable DS's ;) This jeep is starting to look bad a$$

you gonna herculine them floors rob?

Yes sir hoping to have that done fri eve or sat with the exception of the cargo area as I still gotta do shock hoops and fuel cell mounts

Floors look gay seat looks worse.....that is all

They look better then your "build" thread.

:D

Rob, how's the foot room around the pedals and such? I'm trying to decide if I wannna go all out like you or just patchs to clear my dumb Stak

Floors look gay seat looks worse.....that is all
you are not allowed to make fun of people or their rigs unless you actually know them

Rob, how's the foot room around the pedals and such? I'm trying to decide if I wannna go all out like you or just patchs to clear my dumb Stak

Everything is fine get everything in and put the frt axle to full bump and make everything clear I lost little to no foot room around the pedals

Back