View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2010, 19:19
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Cool video about Auto X

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwannadie View Post
Go look how many people wheelin are using blocks to lift, it's called being cheap and the same applies for the number of civics. The vast majority of cars being cheap civics doesn't mean they are some how the best car to auto X with, just means they are the most accessible.

Nothing against civics, just people seem to make them out to be something they are not. It's like with anything else, sure it will get the job done but the other people out there with an actual investment will look at you as if you were wheelin with blocks.
I'm not being cheap its just a gas sipper. Not gonna pick up a car payment if I don't have to. From what I hear most guys are just out there for fun at my local auto x track. Yeah there are gonna be some ricers out there. I'm not gonna be one of them. I'm doing it for fun. I do have some decent upgrades planned for it. No fart can on my car! If it becomes something bigger its WRX time. I'm gonna be out there with an auto so its not gonna be competitive in a civic. At least an auto will hold boost pretty well in the WRX. THE CIVIC IS GONNA BE A TURD!!! Plus I'm just busting Ian's balls! FWIW the 89-91 Si civics are a strong competitor in the street touring class, right there with the miata.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by FlexdXJ; August 26th, 2010 at 19:22.