• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So.......

This was Mine and my Wife Tara's first Winterfest. We could only go for Saturday but had a great time. We have been to lots of different wheeling events but this was our favorite. The people and all the different rigs really made it. We will be there next year for the whole weekend for sure, we really wanted to go to the dinner and the bonfire... sounds right up our alley. Thanks again to all that worked so hard and to all that made us feel welcome...great wheeling and great people is all we can say.

So I remeber hearing a lot about having a second MWC event later in the year? I had a blast in the Winter but can I have just as much fun in the summer/fall. I think we should find out.

HINT. HINT.

We don't have to get as crazy with the raffle and dinner and what not but I would be great to have a second chance type event later in the year. I mean with as much support as WF is getting know I am sure Ya'll can swing it.

Until then plans are being made to attend the Cherokee Crawl.

its ok. im picturing in my mind that whoever said that looks like jabba the hutt with sideburns and a go-tee that is eating a ketchup popcicle while riding a unicycle with a flat tire down a flight of stairs.

What was in that Pipe?

I had a great time... hahaha laugh it up... But yea.. My sister and brother in law had warned me that all the guys up there like to dish out a lot of nonsense.. I wasnt expecting to actually be welcomed in and unfortunately for all of you I might just have to make it to WF 2011. It was an amazing weekend and I really wish more of you guys would have been there on Thursday with us.. but there is always next year and I really hope to be there again in the Badlands!

I had a great time... hahaha laugh it up... But yea.. My sister and brother in law had warned me that all the guys up there like to dish out a lot of nonsense.. I wasnt expecting to actually be welcomed in and unfortunately for all of you I might just have to make it to WF 2011. It was an amazing weekend and I really wish more of you guys would have been there on Thursday with us.. but there is always next year and I really hope to be there again in the Badlands!

Anyone who can dish out as much shit as Tyler and Josh is welcome around a WF campfire anytime! Bring your Junk Next year Megan and wheel the crap out of it!

Captain Black.........Gold.

:illegalbuzzersound:

wrong. captain black-black.

im not a fan of the gold. im also a carter hall fan.

:illegalbuzzersound:

wrong. captain black-black.

im not a fan of the gold. im also a carter hall fan.

Oh, yeah.............Gold is in the white packges ins't it?

I remember a black package in your pocket.:D

this was my first time ever offroading, and my first winter fest. i felt very welcome, and everyone was willing to help me out.

thanks again

my wife only knows you as "puerto american guy".

at least she remembers you.

Speaking of putting faces with names.........who was the guy that got the free t-shirt when he got out of Cook Co. Jail?

Back