• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6-27.Sunday. Penrose.

Lol. Right. I think it'll be a killer weekend. I wanna get some more killer shots of my and other rigs, wanna make some more 'posters' for garage

Seems like last summer everybody wanted to wheel on Saturdays now everybody wants to wheel on Sundays and Sundays are a no go for me, oh well I guess I'll just have to wait till a Saturday run rolls around for you springs' guys so I can tag along.

Ima try to make this one. I should be able to get the jeep ready got a good start on my cage so fingers crossed I'll be there

Guess that depends if I finsh the cage by then. LOL I'm out of tube. But should be able to get some more by end of the week! and I got a new Radoator comin non Wed to help with that overheatin prob. Also took out the thermastat that helped a ton with the heat!

But I'm game for Indy

Whateva I'll believe it when I see it! LOL

Wow, there's going to be a lot of folks there. I (and 3 other non-XJs) will be making an attempt to drop in through Indy and out through Patriot in time for lunch. Every time we try we always get stuck behind someone badly broken at the A-Hole, so we'll see how that goes.

I am hoping to make it gotta re-do my brake lines (double flare kit) and then put new lines on. But gotta find my locking lug key first.:flamemad::gee::bawl:

ok so lets make this official and get the list going...
meeting at 9am on sunday morning at the home depot off lake, stagecoach since its the most used place....

DEFINITES:
in4aride
unbarebable88xj
J-9(ridin shotty)

MAYBES:
clarkpeach
elguapo
flores

Back