• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6-27.Sunday. Penrose.

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Well I wanna get a few things done and head back town to tackle Indy/liberty.
Plan for now is Sunday the 27th. No specific time or anything set up yet. Just getting the word out. Anyone wanna join?

Also, Flores. You said 3 weeks to get your jeep done and you would run a trail with us. Here it is. It's exactly 3 weeks away. No backing out on this one. It was what YOU suggested anyway.......

If I can get the jeep ready by then I may be able to make it... just need some bushings and mount the arb compressor solid

I'd really like to get down to Penrose soon, never wheeled down there and it looks like a lot of fun. That's the weekend of Pikes Peak Hill Climb though and I already committed to going to that.

Hopin to have my front bumper done by then. But really gotta get brake booster replaced..... Speaking of......

I might be up 4 a ride. I'd like to scope out the trails before I think about dragging my junk out there (not that I ever will). I'll be sure to take pics in return.

Ha! I like the play on words. Welllet me know if ya wanna go, I've got noone with me so if ya want a seat it's all yours.

Mike Ill see if i can be there in the XJ. I wanted to try it since i saw it. I should be alright if i can get both lockers to engage.

Tip dropped first part of Indy just locked in rear. And you only need one locker for liberty so you're good. And yiu don't have to drop Indy if ya don't want. But let me know what's up.

Of those who want to go. Would you wanna drop Indy or just run liberty. ?

I'm keeping this as a maybe.... I wanna run the Truggy SOMETIME this summer...... :rolleyes:

:D

That would be awesome! If i do make it I will most likely drop indy!

This,sir, is why I like you :D

hopin everyone that's talkin about it can make it down got a few other non-naxja rigs wanting to come out too. Will be a good test for the jeep before cofest and carnage....... :smoker:

Back