• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trade (4) Rubicon Moabs w/bald mtr's

flash2pablo

NAXJA Forum User
The Moabs are off a 2006 Rubicon, they are in great condition.

I am looking to trade these for one of the following:

A set of 33's with at least 80% tread.
Rear Axle for Xj with 4.56 gears, either 8.25, 8.8 or D44.
If you have something else you think might interest me let me know.

I will post up pictures of the wheels and tires this weekend.

You can send me an offer if you would like, but I would prefer to get a set of tires/wheels or an axle.

I may even be able to work it out to sell them and bring them to GA, if i can talk fast64 into selling me his 8.25.....

I have a set of 32x1150x15 bfg ats?
got a 44 w 4:56s but its in my jeep, and not coming out.... how much will you sell these 4?

Brock,

I will trade you the Moab's and my Dana 35 with 4.56.....For your D44....I will even come pick it up.....

Negative, im out.... Throw a price out on the moabs.... i have a stock 8.25, but thats all i could do.... also have a 90' model 231, aw4, and 4.0.... all 116000 miles....

Negative, im out.... Throw a price out on the moabs.... i have a stock 8.25, but thats all i could do.... also have a 90' model 231, aw4, and 4.0.... all 116000 miles....

Thats what i figured on the D44...I am going to trade unless i get an offer i can't refuse...

Pictures as originally promised....

Attached are pictures of one of the wheels and the only scratch that was on one of them.
There is some light scuffs, but this is the only scratch. Pm me your email and i can send more pics.

IMG00063.jpg IMG00065.jpg

Here are a few more after I cleaned them up a bit...

IMG00067.jpg IMG00068.jpg

Paul, why don't you run these on your rig, they are basically 32's right? I have a set of 1" spacers I'll make you a deal on. As far as a rear axle, I would look for a 8.25 for cheap and re-gear it.

Not much difference between 32's and 33's and for our trails 32's will get you through if youlock the front or the rear.

If i can't trade them for some 33's I will probably keep them and sell some other stuff to buy some 33's for these wheels. They look great on a Cherokee.

DSC05609.jpg

Thanks for the pic Achmed....If mine had your tires i would be keeping them, I may have to buy some if I can't make a good trade.

CIMG3145.jpg

Ok, I think i have decided on a set of wheels and tires, so i am going to be selling these rims.

I have listed them on Craigslist for $525 and i do have some interest.
If anyone on here is interested in purchasing them i am going to price them for $450 obo.

I also have an almost new spare mtr that i will throw in if you want it.

Back