• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Original Cherokee Paperwork

00silverxj

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone out there have the original window paper with gas mileage paperwork and vehicle information from the dealer still?

I'd love to have a scanned copy to add for display at a car show for fun. Looking for 97-01 Jeep Cherokee.

fmo37r.png

I had those for my 94 and 97 but my current 95 doesn't. I wouldn't mind finding it but It's nowhere int he Jeep. At least my manual is still there with the original cover but the manual has seen better days.

I have the Morony Sticker for my 01 Anniversary Edition. It's way too big to put in my scanner though.

I have the Morony Sticker for my 01 Anniversary Edition. It's way too big to put in my scanner though.

I've found my cell phone camera (in the case of my Galaxy S8+, the main camera's 12MPixel) to be a reasonably good alternative to the scanner - just adjust distance to the object to frame it properly, and presto! instant large-format "scan". Ought to be sufficient resolution for creating hard-copy (aren't window stickers something near to 11x17)?

There is an app called Cam scanner, if you take a picture with that it will convert it to PDF and clarify all of the text. It works pretty well I use it quite a bit at work.

Next time I'm at my storage unit, I'll try to remember to snap a picture. It is in the Jeep I rolled, so I don't really see it on a daily basis right now.

There is an app called Cam scanner, if you take a picture with that it will convert it to PDF and clarify all of the text. It works pretty well I use it quite a bit at work.

Interesting - I'll have to look into that, might be a nice addition to the "toolbox"...

I have the sticker for my 01 2 door hanging up in my garage.

I should frame it before it deteriorates any more than it already has.

I used to have the sticker for my 01 4 door under the rear seat. I half recall finally tossing it. I'll check.

I know I have the dealer pamphlets for 01. I think there are two related ones.

Also have the '87 Jeep Trucks sales brochure from the dealer as well.

For the 01 I have the original owners manual, warranty information, and the other stuff that came in that plastic folder that was in glove box. Looks like the window sticker is long gone.

Back