• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: laser cut front XJ bumper brackets

Ok, so we need 3 sets? I will send the drawing over tomorrow and get a quote. I will most likely stock up on some to help you guys out with the price and so that I can have them next time I need some for a bumper. After I get the price I will let you guys know, then I will need the payment from you guys before I give the go ahead to cut them.

So 5 sets now? Cool! Im gonna give it a few more days if its ok with you guys? Like I said, it could be cheaper if I get more people to buy them.

PM me about shipping cost to 27612. flat rate box maybe?

See thats just it... Im not sure of the price yet, but I am estimating that they will run about $65 shipped. I have to call down to my manufacturer on Thursday anyway, so I will send this to him and just say I want 10 sets. I will then post up what he says...

Ok guys! Good news! My manufacturer is getting things caught up again, so he was finally able to get back to me on a price. I can FOR SURE do them for $65 a pair shipped, as in 2 brackets, one for the right, one for the left. If you still want a set, Paypal money to [email protected]. In the comments section be sure to leave the mailing address so I can ship them out. If you want a set of the d-ring tabs to go with it, throw in an extra $45.

Also, post up on here so that I am sure to check my paypal and get them sent out.

B y the way, I only have 3 sets of d-ring tabs left, and I have 10 sets of front brackets to be cut after you guys pay up, so get em while they're hot! They're gonna go fast!

By the way, the d-ring tabs are long enough to go all the way through a bumper, so they are very versatile. Just another awesome and unique design only offered by the one, the only, Rock Solid Off Road Fabrication! lol

Paypal sent. With the only shops around Huntsville being totally garbage, it is nice to support a good honest company that is at least somewhat local to me. I'm looking forward to getting them, thanks Tyler

No problem guys. Thank you for buying them! Like I said, I owe everything to my customers b/c its how I make my living. I sincerely appreciate each and every one of you that have allowed me to do some work for you. My goal is continued service and growth in the off road industry, and maybe with your help my goal can become reality.

I am waiting on a couple more payments and then I will go get them and get them shipped. Hopefully by Friday...

Thanks again guys!

I'm going to shoot you payment for a set of the plates right now. I don't need them right now, but having a spare set around would be nice and this kind of thing doesn't get produced very often.

Josh

Payment sent.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I did give him the OK to cut them, but it will be Tuesday before they are ready. I know it's not a big deal for most of you, but I just wanted to let everybody know.

All 5 current orders were shipped out this morning so you should all be getting them in a day or two.

Back