• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Spacers for front

stumpXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I installed a set of "Heavy Duty" rear crown springs (full pack to replace the stock junk) on my daily driver that were supposed to have no lift. But, they are a full 2-3 inches higher than the front. I know they will settle a little, but it looks slightly retarded right now. I need some spacers (1 or 2 inch) for the front to level it out a little. Looking for cheap or free stuff, maybe trade for something.

Just throwing it out there.

~James

I installed a set of "Heavy Duty" rear crown springs (full pack to replace the stock junk) on my daily driver that were supposed to have no lift. But, they are a full 2-3 inches higher than the front. I know they will settle a little, but it looks slightly retarded right now. I need some spacers (1 or 2 inch) for the front to level it out a little. Looking for cheap or free stuff, maybe trade for something.

Just throwing it out there.

~James

You can have my 2 inch spacers if you have some 5.5 or 6 inch springs to trade? I'll even throw in a set of 3.5 inch coils....:cheers:

Hey Stump. I have a set. I can bring 'em to the flog if you can wait.

James, i have a few sets of stock isolaters your welcome to. But i'm leaving in an hour for camp :D and wont be back till sunday night.

PM if you want em and thats not too late.

Back