• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

Nice header.

How do you like the Timberlines?

I have a set of 285 75-16 ATs on my F150. They have 50000 miles on them with over 1/2 tread still on them.

Those mud tires look really good for 9.50s

The Timberlines are pretty good. I've deflated them to 12psi in the rocky stuff and haven't blown one off the rim or cut one for that matter. Great tire all around and not that noisy on the road. I drive the jeep to work on base everyday and don't attract attention from the MP's at all (good thing too). At first I had bought a set of 31X10.5, but they looked like they woud'a rubbed on the wheel well, so I changed my mind and had a set of 30X9.5 that fit just right.

Phil

Just some driveway posers. Nothing special.:roll:

100_2484.jpg

100_2485.jpg

100_2487.jpg

It's Rusty's 3" AAL /w/ MJ shackles; soon to be Rusty's 3" coils and Bastard pack /w/ MJ shackles.

Yep JCR shtuff.
Brian and Daryl have treated me very well to say the least.
Buy their shtuff.
:roll:

DRTRAYDEUCE said:
Just got my rustys 4.5 on with the new mtz's ,31/10.50 on 15x10 pro comps.
Picture202.jpg
Picture210.jpg
Picture207.jpg
Picture208.jpg
Picture209.jpg

Very sharp!!! Love the wheels... Lots of people don't like the "bling" stuff,,, my opinion,,, I like a very sharp clean rig that is very capable.... (I don't mean clean as in no mud, I mean it as clean lines and parts that fit right and look correct).... Awesome!! :thumbup:

kleake said:
Very sharp!!! Love the wheels... Lots of people don't like the "bling" stuff,,, my opinion,,, I like a very sharp clean rig that is very capable.... (I don't mean clean as in no mud, I mean it as clean lines and parts that fit right and look correct).... Awesome!! :thumbup:

X2

KodiakXJ said:
Condoor- Give us some specs on your XJ, I like it!

Mine's a 2000. 2.5" OME lift, Hanson front winch bumper, M8000 winch, Moab rims w/ 245/75/16 MTRs, Yakima roof rack

I have the following on the way: Detour USA rear bumper/tire carrier and sliders, 3/4" coils spacers, and 5/8" lift shackles - actually the sliders got here this past week and are in my garage. I'll post more pics when I get everything else installed - c

thanks , I built this xj for my wife so it was just mostly for cool looks and hoppin curbs at the local store but I wanted it to be functional as well . I was not sure what type of responce I was gonna get since most of you guys seem to be more on the real wheeler type buildups and I did not see many guys runnin 15x10 wheels on 31"s since I know you cant stuff them as well. I like clean lookin trucks and dont go for a lot of add on unuseable items just check my truck out.
100_1678.jpg
100_1554.jpg
100_1409.jpg

DRTRAYDEUCE said:
thanks , I built this xj for my wife so it was just mostly for cool looks and hoppin curbs at the local store but I wanted it to be functional as well . I was not sure what type of responce I was gonna get since most of you guys seem to be more on the real wheeler type buildups and I did not see many guys runnin 15x10 wheels on 31"s since I know you cant stuff them as well. I like clean lookin trucks and dont go for a lot of add on unuseable items just check my truck out.
100_1678.jpg
100_1554.jpg
100_1409.jpg

Very nice truck as well.... I've been thinking of doing something similar to our Suburban.... I do agree that you can't stuff 31's on 10" wheels nearly as well as other setups,,,, but most guys have wheels that stick out plenty anyway... It creates more stability for sure... I run 32's on my stock wheels and I can stuff them way up in the fender... It makes for great flex, but it can feel a little top heavy on those off camber places.... For the amount of wheelin I get to do, it works great, looks great and I have no complaints... The only thing I noticed on yours is it didn't look like you had alot of flex, but you may have had the sway bar still connected.... Here is one of the latest shots of mine...
P7084981m.JPG

P7084973m.JPG

kleake said:
The only thing I noticed on yours is it didn't look like you had alot of flex, but you may have had the sway bar still connected....

Thats a good point. do you rely on flex to get over obstacles on the trail or do you just rely on brute strength to push the rocks out of your way?

New tires and rims ( Poser Shot)

Back