• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Front 4 & 3 Link At Its Best

I am pretty interested in seeing the 4 link front setup for the XJ in action. Did you ever manage to get one built and installed? Pics, flex, videos...would love to see something as I just can’t find anything online showing this setup in use. Thank and look forward to hearing and seeing something.

I am pretty interested in seeing the 4 link front setup for the XJ in action. Did you ever manage to get one built and installed? Pics, flex, videos...would love to see something as I just can’t find anything online showing this setup in use. Thank and look forward to hearing and seeing something.

I'm not sure if its done yet but last time I talked to Andy they were going to be putting it on Kevin's race Jeep I believe. They were recently posting video's of him jumping the ironman hill as they call it.

It’s been around a while. Watched a 5.9 ZJ he built with it in Harlan.

Back