• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

November ROTM submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

REWSTER

BACON!
NAXJA Member
November, most of us know that November is male health awareness month. to celebrate we get involved with a thing called "no shave November" long long time ago this was done as just mustache November or movember if you will. things evolve like that. has your jeep evolved like that? is your jeep the Chuck Norris of jeeps, can it round house drift a muddy trail right in the face? Paper beats rock, my ass kid xj beats rock every time son. do you have "eye of the tiger" on a continuous loop playing and not that candyass Katy perry crap were talking survivor here? do you drive your jeep to the lumber yard pick up a load of twobufers and go and build a house? have you been low on coolant and thought hey this cools me off on a hot summer day so it will prolly cool the jeep off, and dump some beer in the radiator. perfect spot for the bud light your buddy left at your house son! have random terrorist tried to kill your jeep since 1988 and it some how over the last 5 attack's saved the day? Has your jeep actually hit 88 mph and saw some serious shit? got plaid seats?

what makes your jeep the most interesting jeep in the world, tell us and post some pictures, 2 pictures to be exact. read the rules son!

TLDR? cliff notes: jeep, manly, bacon, explosions, excitement, music, plaid, AL borlend...

97 Daily Driver. Stock. ....Still :(

It has a naturally enhanced multi-tone paint job.
It has custom rake because Racecar. (New leaf packs, soft coils)
The custom freer flowing exhaust allows for getting even with annoying neighbors upon morning start-up.
It has go-fast parts that have been sitting for 2 years.
It has custom weight reduction in the rockers and floors.
It has no cd player or tape deck, it only plays radio and media.
It runs fully synthetic for 4000+ miles and uses/loses 1.5qts.
It has almost 150K on it and doesn't look a day over 145K.
It lives in a family of bigger, better Jeeps and doesn't get penis envy.
It once got death wobble on 294 and it didn't shit it's pants.

It doesn't always get highway mileage, but when it does, it's in the low 20's.
It is the most interesting Jeep in the world.

Here is our 2000 Jeep xj that is hands down the most interesting Jeep out there. Here is why it is so interesting,

Been hit twice in the front end
Hit by a suburban in back quarter panel
Slight frame damage but still drives perfectly straight
Idled at 250 rpm
Multiple electrical gremlins
Different color paint from front to back
Pink underneath on suspension
Female NAXJA member driven 90% of time
Custom slowly vanishing floor and rockers
Mismatched interior door panels

What else can I say. It doesn't get any more interesting than that.

PicsArt951381938146473_zpse26fea83.jpg

ResizedImage951381936017528_zps66bb6c41.jpg

Last edited:
Ok I'll play.

my jeep is the most interesting Jeep in the world. If only it could talk, Im sure it would tell you all about

-getting stolen and recovered before I owned it
-death wobble
-flopped ---yes
-small fire ---yes
-Running Lions den with a full body and no cage
-top cut off on the trail
-B pillars regularly adjusted with another jeep and a strap
-towed on top of another NAXJer rig from one side of the mountain to other in Harlan
-lost a wheel off the side of a mountain
-every single panel left is dented this thing just loves rocks and trees. or maybe it the driver?
-unibody damage and repair. yeah it has that.
-It has went through the full progression from stock, to "light" wheeler, to trail rig to bastardized Xj-buggy
-still street legal with plates and insurance
-Wheels more trails in one year than a-lot of rigs do in their entire lives

Cannonsburg-20130720-00118_zps2c561b13.jpg
[/URL]

2013-09-27123446_zpsa2f41c98.jpg
[/URL]

^^^^The top coming off on the trail, towing on another rig from one side of Harlan to other and Wheel coming off and going down the mountain ALL happened on the same trip. Probably one of my top two wheeling trips ever.

^^^^The top coming off on the trail, towing on another rig from one side of Harlan to other and Wheel coming off and going down the mountain ALL happened on the same trip. Probably one of my top two wheeling trips ever.

Anyone have pics of it being towed on the other rig? I would love to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back