• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yard art.......

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Cool find! Almost seems a shame to cut that up! It is amazing how well the sheet metal has survived!

If you find anymore for a smoking deal let me know. would love to do something similar.

If you find anymore for a smoking deal let me know. would love to do something similar.

Well....... there was a 1920-something Marmon sedan for $1000 on craigs....... saw it 2 days ago but the ad must have timed out or he sold it. It was near me, I believe Deer Creek Canyon area. It wasn't as complete as the '29 I just got but the sheet metal and grill shell were all there. He wouldn't respond to text or e-mail (even though the ad indicated those were good contact options) and my offer of $800 went unresponded to.

Keep an eye on Craigs using "rat rod" and "ratrod" as search terms, they pop up frequently. I'd think there'd be lots of those old bones out there in Wyoming.... ?

Yeah, that's pretty awesome. I'd like something similar for my back yard.

Back