• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Fest T-shirts?

This one just looks mean.

NAXJADeerValley09043.jpg

your right, but it is ALSO a free forum. all i did was ask about shirts, no harm done.its a member only run, ok thats perfecly fine. what are 'people" not getting Phil? please do explain.........

Yeah Phil!
Explain your post!

Maybe it's been a while since anyone posted up a thread about 'why should I join NAXJA?'. I don't spend as much time in non-tech as I used to.

Did you know the national level club has been recognized by Del Albright for their donations to the Blue Ribbon Coalition? The chapter has also donated to Friends of Fordyce a couple times in the past and I believe played a big role in getting that group started.

I'm glad you like it here either way. :)

Maybe it's been a while since anyone posted up a thread about 'why should I join NAXJA?'. I don't spend as much time in non-tech as I used to.

Did you know the national level club has been recognized by Del Albright for their donations to the Blue Ribbon Coalition? The chapter has also donated to Friends of Fordyce a couple times in the past and I believe played a big role in getting that group started.

I'm glad you like it here either way. :)

sure did!

i have been involved with Del for many years and have done many clean ups along side him and worked a few booths in past years. im not a paying member here right now, but im very involved in keeping the trails open. our next clean up is June 26th at the Loon trailhead if ya want to join!

Well if we are talking about T-shirts and being a member vs non-member why not offer two prices. Make the non-members pay more for the shirts, which may give them the incentive to join prior to the event, or offer them a rebate if they pay full price but join after the event.

so are we gonna have a poll to vote for the rig that will be featured on the shirt?

My vote goes to post #21.

I agree with Eric about the non-member pricing. I do plan on becoming a member but am not sure when.

I really like what you did with the jeep, bumper, wheels and rails blending into a black tee will look sweet. Not to mention keeping it down to two colors and saving printing costs. Good work as always Dave.

Josh

Full color is pennies more......and usually worth it. At least where I get shirts done. Still a nice design.

Are orders being taken yet?

i like it...better then what i can offer right now. i like so cals style from last years Big Bear run.

Are we still doing T shirts? If we are i would like a xl please!

Back