• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warn M5000 multimount-front hitch-BFG ATs

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
Trying once again to get this stuff out of my garage.
All prices do not include shipping and are OBO.
Warn M5000 with multimount, used maybe 5-7 times $230
Draw-tite front receiver hitch- modified to incorporate removeable tow-bar brackets and sway bar relocation $75
---With tow-bar brackets $140
4-31x10.50 BFG AT KOs at least 1/2 tread left on gold limited alloys
and 5th rim with original 225-70 $180
4.10 R&P and trak-lok carrier for Dana 35c $60
Rancho 2.5" coils $30
Skyjacker 2.5" leafs, need bushings $50
Factory rear driveshaft for 92 242 D35 $15
Factory track bar and bracket $15
Steering stabilizer $5
Pics of some of the stuff
http://community.webshots.com/album/93067076rMYnjU

I am interested in the front hitch w/tow brackets. Whats shipping to 30907?
Also, what's shipping on the tires?
thanks.
P.S. - photo thing is "upgrading", so I can't view em yet.

I'll check on the shipping tomorrow, and get some pics on the hitch and brackets on there tomorrow. I do have pics of the tires/rims whenever webshots gets done screwing around

Okay, I've added pics of the hitch and brackets, leaf springs, and gears. The hitch with brackets weighs about 80 lbs, so UPS wants $60.55 to ship to Augusta, but only $26.20 for the 45 lb hitch alone and $21.30 for brackets but packaging might even it out, and $41 each per tire/rim at about 65 lbs. As I expected, it's hardly worth it to ship this heavy stuff, but let me know. Nobody in the Chicago area needs this stuff?

Yeah, A little more than I was hoping. I guess I will have to pass. Thanks for looking up the shipping stuff though.

I'm in the Chicago area. Some of us may be doing a run at Disney, Oklahoma in the next month or two, so we'd be going right by St Louis. Otherwise, I know a NAXJA member here whose in-laws are near St Louis that may be able to get it there. Or you're welcome to come up here.

Packing and UPS shipping would be $95-100 :eek: And the Pack-n-Mail said something about tariffs and stuff too? I'll send em if you want em, but for that price and only 2.5", I think you may be better off with add-a-leafs, and not have to worry about breaking the bolts off in the frame.
:dunno:

Only the trackbar is sold

It wouldn't be worth it for me to make a special trip, let me see what I can do about getting it down there. Another option for me would be to meet at my sister's place near Marshall, IL (off I-70/ US40 towards IN border) I'm overdue to visit her anyway.

It works fine. I'm just getting into more hardcore trails, and wanted more extra capacity so when I found a great deal on an M8000, I had to buy it
http://community.webshots.com/photo/119177484/119179636FPHHse
I'll check the different options as far as getting it to St Louis or meeting at my sisters and let you know.

sent pm :)

Well, it would be 3-4 weeks before I could get to my sisters, so if you want to pick it up before then PM me your phone number and a time to call, and I'll give you directions

Tbear, I checked shipping to 63303 St Charles- UPS.com says $58.28. I'd think that would about pay your gas, much less the time to drive up here. Please let me know what you want to do as I now have several others interested. Thanks

i want it so ill probable figure out a time and just come and get it. dont sell it though, please?! if you pm me with address i can map quest it. thanks

To all those who expressed interest in the winch, thanks, but at this point it looks like tbear will be picking it up tomorrow.
10% off on remaining items!

Back