• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000/4.6/Screamin-Demon/Holley MSD

From post #7
P1080690_zpsnp853bs8.jpg

Here's the answer, I set the rev limiter to 4600rpm. I will adjust it to 6000rpm and go for a new test.

That was it, I didn't get a chance to run it all the way(cause DPS was on the freeway), but I'll give it a hard run this evening.

Photobucket is still down so no pics. In the mean time it's running great, I will head out about noon today for California for a mileage check. After that on the 8th I've got the dyno scheduled, that gives me time to re-install my #27 injectors. On the 24th I hope to take it to the dragstrip and get some times documented.

Photobucket is still down so no pics. In the mean time it's running great, I will head out about noon today for California for a mileage check. After that on the 8th I've got the dyno scheduled, that gives me time to re-install my #27 injectors. On the 24th I hope to take it to the dragstrip and get some times documented.
Thanks for the effort doing this.

Photobucket is up for a bit so........ here's the new adapter and the harness I made.
P1080702_zpsk5jaaqk5.jpg

P1080704_zpsv1hskelx.jpg

I got my #27 injectors re-installed(vs the #24's) Saturday and it's really running great. My dyno run is Wednesday so I can't wait!

Done, I was @ 325hp/395tq. I gained 5hp at the top, but 20hp throughout the entire bottom.

Back