• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rainbow falls/ mini moab

Elguapo

NAXJA Forum User
We got out around lunch time and had fun before the snow came in.
Plan was to also run the other near by systems but the snow kicked us out.
Good to meet some new faces/ looking forward to dry trails soon.
Flores, get John's pictures from facebook to throw up here/ wish I could drive and snap pics

20140322_140212.jpg

20140322_144349.jpg

20140322_145819.jpg

20140322_150133.jpg

20140322_153633.jpg

Good times for sure. The snow really made it scenic. Wish we could've hit those gulches though.

Here are some more pics of the day.

:thumbup: Trying not to shed a tear...

:thumbup: Trying not to shed a tear...
Seeing spots was rolling with me when we broke in the sliders dropping in. Haha
Chris I'll holler at you for the next trip incase you would like to come. I'll keep shotgun open for you brother. :patriot:
Btw/ pretty motivated. Ingersoll rand electronic impact review and a superflow compressor install coming soon.

Seeing spots was rolling with me when we broke in the sliders dropping in. Haha

You sure did. I felt two drops of pee come out. lol

hey now, those sliders have been previously broken in, I just touched up the paint afterward -- krylon black satin is what's on everything, by the way, makes touch up a breeze!

Factory "taupe" paint -- the sunburn had cooked all the factory paint off the hood so I rattle caned it with mopar color match - there is a good write up on jeep forum about cutting out the factory spare "bucket" and raising the tank by 6 inches or so... I never got around to it.

That is the project I had been waiting for to do it...

Pretty sure I've seen some yota guys try it. Its near the entrance off the maim road right?
Since it doesn't seem to be a trail ive never tried it/ my wj wouldn't make it tho

Pretty sure I've seen some yota guys try it. Its near the entrance off the maim road right?
Since it doesn't seem to be a trail ive never tried it/ my wj wouldn't make it tho

Yeah that's it but it is a legal obstacle ... When I was there in person it looked able to be done by a rig on 35s and locked the only and needing to winch off the top , but that was 3 years ago .

Back