• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre-Registration is up!

looks like I'm not gonna be able to pre-register. my job starts up on the 13th so the spare cash flow wont be free'd up until then.

If you do not pre-register, you will not get a shirt. You can pre-register, and pay at the event. We need to know how many people are going to be there so we can order the shirts and food.

Ha, yeah the TJ is too pretty huh! :D That said I have seen it driving around covered in mud a few times! You can get custom stickers made on Ebay and its not very expensive!

Nice, glad to hear you are actually gonna wheel. Is Gene coming too?! You gonna wheel more than once this year? :D

I wasn't paying attention, and didn't get pre registered in time. No shirts this year.:bawl:

There were a few extra ordered and will be available as first come-first served at the dinner Saturday night. Just bring your $$$!! :D

either way you want to handle it Rob. You can send it to the paypal address or you can pay in person at the gate/registration table. :thumbup:

yup, that is correct....or you can paypal ahead of time.

I'm still not decided on coming, have alot going on at work.

so, if I just show up...I won't be there until late on friday, and I'm only wheeling on saturday since I'm working nights sun-thurs. right now. that said, do I really even need to worry about registering? I won't be attending the dinner or much.

Back