• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Leave thread

Be safe!

Drive safe bud! I've done the drive to and from NC quite a few times in the jeep. Plenty of big rig traffic. Stay safe!

Overnight in Wytheville.

You would think the trucks were the problem, but they never are. There were a TON of cars driving like idiots today.

If we're going up a grade and I'm pulling 35 pounds of boost with the EGT's at 1100 towing 7K at 70 mph and I'm PASSING you, you need to immediately pull off the interstate, find the nearest DMV and return your license to the nice lady behind the desk.

Everything is ready. Just need to stop, pick up the wife, get something to eat, and gas up. I am OUTAHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A beer is going to taste good at 2:30a.m. when I get there.:D

East bound and down, see ya all in about 9 hours...

safe travels and see ya at dinner.....

Cheeseman-OUT!

leaving...in two hours.
safe travels...:roll: :roll:

BOB

JEEPS and I, with a couple of others, will be leaving the Madison area at 11:00am Friday morning.

I'll be on ch 19 on the CB but you have to be right next to me to hear it!

:)

Man,I got everything to fit......:D Down to loading the coolers and wife.

Heading out at noon.

Nick

Wishing I would have made plans to leave today......instead of tomorrow. :D
Going to pick up the trailer shortly.

Got the Kringle (Pecan, Cherry, Turtle, and something else that I can't remember), got the Jeep loaded, going to shower and take care of a few other things.
After that, fuel up and on the road. Hope to be on the highway by 1100-1130. Then Attica about 4-ish hours after that :wave1:

I'm out,
Mike (Jester)

Back