• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does anyone have some stock xj/mj coils laying around in Sac area???

Big Red

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have some stock xj/mj coils laying around in Sac area???

I'm thinking of selling my 3.5" re lift kit and putting the 31" bft mt km's on my 98' zj with a 2" bb. I need 2 stock coils in the Sacto area. Please advise.
thanks...Troy

Letterman said:
I just tossed mine out last week after I sold my Junk!

Darn. Well you live to far anyways David. How's the TJ coming along? I'm taking off my new 31" bft mt tires to put on my 98' zj dd and will take off the 3.5" re kit with full packs too to sell, then lower it a bit. I have some xj leaf packs with aal and then I need some stock coils and a 2" spacer to even out the front on 205x75x15 donut tires. Then it's for sale.
Troy

Big Red said:
Darn. Well you live to far anyways David. How's the TJ coming along? I'm taking off my new 31" bft mt tires to put on my 98' zj dd and will take off the 3.5" re kit with full packs too to sell, then lower it a bit. I have some xj leaf packs with aal and then I need some stock coils and a 2" spacer to even out the front on 205x75x15 donut tires. Then it's for sale.
Troy

Ok Troy, Pm me with a price. My wife's XJ has OEM coils with 1.75 & .75 ploy spacers.

gsmith said:
troy I got stock coils off my 96 xj if you wantem

Thanks man, but I got an just about the entire stock susp from Sacto Patrol (Jon).

Back