• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Hope I get it done by WF Oh-Ten" thread

Rough country 3 inch series 2 with full packs! Talk to Jason!

Unfortunatly it will prob be the Series 1 with add-a-leafs cause I just can't budget that kind of money on the 15hr a week job I have at my college and still pay my bills...

Unfortunatly it will prob be the Series 1 with add-a-leafs cause I just can't budget that kind of money on the 15hr a week job I have at my college and still pay my bills...

From a guy with AAL's. Save up another 200 bucks and get leafs you'll be much happier!

Austin, fire me a PM..I happen to know a guy that knows a guy.....and that guy has the hook up :thumbup:

Got reman distributor installed, next is actually finding/purchasing lift kit... I'm goin 3in with stock tires (till i find some) It'll look goofy... but ohh well....

Lift Kit purchased
Tires to be picked up
Everything done by end of day November 7th!

(Hopefully a SYE will not be needed...) :dunno:

Lift Kit purchased
Tires to be picked up
Everything done by end of day November 7th!

(Hopefully a SYE will not be needed...) :dunno:

Right on Austin, What did you end up going with?

RC 3in lift with AALs
An awesome fellow Wisconsinite is giving me a deal on 4 31in BFGs with rims, the tires have 7/32 on em which is what my current tires have...
Using my front sway bar links along with some coupler nuts and some key pins to make my own quick disconnects....
Now I just pray I have no drive line vibes....

RC 3in lift with AALs
An awesome fellow Wisconsinite is giving me a deal on 4 31in BFGs with rims, the tires have 7/32 on em which is what my current tires have...
Using my front sway bar links along with some coupler nuts and some key pins to make my own quick disconnects....
Now I just pray I have no drive line vibes....

Meh you might but a T-case drop, Hack n tap or HD sye will help if not.

Well I happen to have acquired an extra t-case and front drive shaft, so something might come of it... hopefully we get to it as needed... If anything, prob do a DIY T-case drop or Hackn tap... Don't have any more funds for a while so no SYE...

Don't have any more funds for a while so no SYE...

Yeah most of my Jeep fund went to a new pistola today so The trackbar and Tie rod will be it for me for a while.

Hell, I've had a rifle for like 3 years. Just now getting a pistol. I'm just preparing for a Zombie invasion! :D

hope to get my new JCR 1/4 guards installed by WF...oh, wait, DONE!! :D

add to the list...maybe have EXO cage completed. I am picking up an exo cage that was on Reichys rig. It is gonna take some work, but I think I might me able to pull it off. I really wanted an interior cage, but with me being half sasquatch there is not enough room for me and passengers for where the seats need to be and my comfort zone.

Update:
Lift and Tires this weekend.

Adding:
Home-made Sway bar extentions and possible quick-disconnect on one end...
Possible DIY SYE... Not sure w\how that will go...

Update:
Lift and Tires this weekend.

Adding:
Home-made Sway bar extentions and possible quick-disconnect on one end...
Possible DIY SYE... Not sure w\how that will go...

Good luck Austin! I should have my trackbar in a couple weeks so I'll be leveled out finally but most likely still on 235's :(

Good luck Austin! I should have my trackbar in a couple weeks so I'll be leveled out finally but most likely still on 235's :(

Yeh I'm gona see where mine sits before I decid to mess with the trac bar...

Transfer case input shaft bearing, maybe a chain.

Something is making noises in there... been doing it since I put the TeraLow in and recently got worse. Sucks because the TNT crossmember is a biatch to take down.

Transfer case input shaft bearing, maybe a chain.

Something is making noises in there... been doing it since I put the TeraLow in and recently got worse. Sucks because the TNT crossmember is a biatch to take down.

Yep. That's why I've not gone with LA's yet.
Just in case my TC bearing goes out.............;)

I her ya Byron, I am trying to fab up a unibody stiffiner of sorts and I am dreading taking that TNT belly pan off. It is almost to the point I am, going to build around it :D

Back