• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bumper mounts, d-ring tabs, DIY parts are HERE!

Very nice. What I'll probably do is fab up one bumper, decide how I like it, and make the plates for the second one. provided I like them and they're not a difficult design, I'd be willing to send you all the parts from the second one to have laser cuts done of them...you could start to fab the bumper if you're interested.

the idea I'm thinking is a slightly heavier and more simplified version of an ARB combined with my current front bumper...
Thanks I'd appreciate that!
sent you a pm

Got it! Caught me working on the website.

I just got my front bumper brackets today. They look great and were shipped very fast. I will be back to buy some more shortly. Thanks!

Any pics yet?

any further discount on the bumper mounts if I drive to your shop to get them?

Any pics yet?

Pics of both the tire hinge and rear bumper framerail mounts this week. We're getting back in parts from both either from machining or laser cutting. I'll post them up ASAP.

any further discount on the bumper mounts if I drive to your shop to get them?

Sure thing, if you pick them up knock $10 off.

Also working on a new front bumper mount, will be a single piece of 1/4" thick steel, cnc laser cut and bent around the bottom side of the framerail to capture another mounting point. This is the setup we use on our bumpers but we usually weld that bottom plate on. Will include the nutstrip to drop in the framerail for the bottom mount.

how long until the new bumper mount is released? that sounds great to me.....BTW if you EVER need a clean rig to experiment with......feel free to PM me, ill be your guinea pig....:wave:

Pics of both the tire hinge and rear bumper framerail mounts this week. We're getting back in parts from both either from machining or laser cutting. I'll post them up ASAP.

Sure thing, if you pick them up knock $10 off.

Also working on a new front bumper mount, will be a single piece of 1/4" thick steel, cnc laser cut and bent around the bottom side of the framerail to capture another mounting point. This is the setup we use on our bumpers but we usually weld that bottom plate on. Will include the nutstrip to drop in the framerail for the bottom mount.

Does that mount use the hole in front of the track bar mount?

how long until the new bumper mount is released? that sounds great to me.....BTW if you EVER need a clean rig to experiment with......feel free to PM me, ill be your guinea pig....:wave:
Within 2 weeks is a best guess estimate right now.
Does that mount use the hole in front of the track bar mount?
I'll have to doublecheck but I'm pretty positive it's the same one. There's no threads in the hole, so we supply the nutplate to drop in the framerail.

Leaving in a bit to go pickup the hinge tubes for the new tire carrier hinges...hopefully everything checks out ok!

x2 on that!

New tire carrier hinge tubes are spot on, extremely nice quality! I'll get pics up this weekend and pricing. Really please with the final result on them, eventhough I'm sure we'll continue to improve on the design down the road.

do you have any pics of the front bumper mounts installed (without a bumper built around them)? just want to see how far they stick out and if they would work for my application. is the end hole for a d-ring mount? if so do you add some more thickness to it?

thanks, i am very interested... pretty sure i couldn't make something cheaper myself

do you have any pics of the front bumper mounts installed (without a bumper built around them)? just want to see how far they stick out and if they would work for my application. is the end hole for a d-ring mount? if so do you add some more thickness to it?

thanks, i am very interested... pretty sure i couldn't make something cheaper myself

I can slap a set of them on the jig and snap a pic for you tomorrow!

where can I find pics of the swingout hinge?

Do you have pics and price on the nutstrip for the rear bumper.

Do you make nut-cert strips that go into the rear framerails for a rear hitch? If so, how much are they?

AJ

I would like to order D-ring tabs, how do I order?

Back