• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Florence Jct aka "Box Canyon"

Tuffnuttz

NAXJA Forum User
We are going to be running trails Friday, Saturday and probably 1 run on Sunday.
Raffle prizes and possibly a dinner on Saturday night. Who's coming out?

I'll be there with or without an XJ depending on how much time I have to work on things before the event.

I probably won't since I guess I'll still be in the 'Break-in' process after having my engine re-built. Stranger things have happened, but I need to put some highway miles on Clifford before I start to crawl. I'll mark it down and try to at least pop in at camp to say hi, but don't count on it boys. You all have fun and keep the shiny side up!

I will be there Thursday Night. No specific plans yet. So far only Aaron and I will be the only ones out there Friday afternoon.

Hi Guys,

Getting my stock xj tomorrow, want to come out and camp on Saturday to meet some of you and shoot the breeze. Aaron, you remember me, look forward to seeing you. Won't be going on any tough trails of course!

Hi Guys,

Getting my stock xj tomorrow, want to come out and camp on Saturday to meet some of you and shoot the breeze. Aaron, you remember me, look forward to seeing you. Won't be going on any tough trails of course!

Glad you found one and am looking forward to seeing you at the campsite.

Back