• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle ticket presale

akelts

NAXJA Forum User
Just like the title says. For those of you who cant wait till March to buy your tickets send your money to [email protected] on Paypal. Just be sure to put your actual name along with you naxja handle with your payment.

Tickets will be $1 a piece or you can get 25 tickets for $20.

We wont know what the prizes are exactly for a few more weeks, but I will post up or link to them once they are known. They should be of similar quality and quantity of the prizes available at CherOktoberfest (AKA: crappynamefest).

We are also considering a raffle ticket - meal discount combo. More details on that to come. If you buy your tickets now and your dinner later I will make sure you recieve the discount.

Thanks and Good Luck!

most be present to win? i may not be able to make it out, might be at disney that weekend.

I'd like to hear the final sales numbers for the event when they get totalled up. Its always nice to know how much we put back into our trails. :D

Actually, with the $60 we made from those who paid by paypal we made ~$710 after expenses. Forgot to add that in at first.

Back