• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Allright, who's interested?

Rev Den said:
Well.....none of you took the opening....so...

YOUR GODDAMN RIGHT!.

Rev

Sorry, you are "right".....
That's my line!

:laugh3:

Rev Den said:
Well.....none of you took the opening....so...

YOUR GODDAMN RIGHT!.

Rev

I was just gonna say it...

I'll take one, Mikey.

too bad we can't get one that has an armardillar with wings.

O yeah and I will take two..

Haleyes said:
4"
$4 a piece(no I'm not making a profit)
They'd look very similar to this:
noflying.jpg

Nothing definate on this as it's still in the works.
I don't want to spend a wad on these and be stuck with a bunch of "No flying Armidillo" decals.

I need at least 4, might as well make it an even $20 -

give me 5...

we ought to start a thread to see where all these end up... 'cuse I know that 4 of mine arent going on my rig... :D

thread hijack

on a related note , our local jeep club meeting was last night , my rig was voted as " jeep of the month " for march .
one of the other guys posted the pic of the now infamous " dead armadillo " in a trail report thread about flat nasty .
so look what they gave me . :eek:

too funny .

It is with deepest regret that I inform you that the armidillo decal project has been canceled. Sorry to get your hopes up.

Hale

I've gotten several PM's on this.
Sorry to disappoint everyone. I apologize.

Lots of different deciding factors were involved.
No hard feelings, I ain't pissed at anyone, nothing like that.

Don't worry about it.:D

Hale

87manche said:
your wife told you no huh?
it's ok, you can tell us :)

:roflmao: :roflmao:

That sucks. I even cleaned the mud off a spot on my MJ's rear window. That was higher priority than replacing the locked up alternator.

Lawn Cher' said:
That sucks. I even cleaned the mud off a spot on my MJ's rear window. That was higher priority than replacing the locked up alternator.

Not to mention, much easier. JIM.

Lawn Cher' said:
did your alt die at flatnasty?

87manche said:
did your alt die at flatnasty?

Not at, but as a result of. It locked up when I was putting the Jeep on the trailer, and toasted the belt when putting it in the garage.

interesting

anyone that came in contact with the " flying armadillo " might want to read this .

Q-5 I HEARD ARMADILLOS CARRY DISEASES. IS THAT TRUE?
Back to FAQ

A. Yes, disease is commonly associated with armadillos. The bacteria mycobacterium leprae can infect armadillos, and this is the bacteria which causes leprosy. The link between human infection and armadillos has not been heavily tested, but it does remain a risk. In Louisiana, up to 53 percent of armadillos were found to have leprosy. Leprosy symptoms include skin lesions, numbness, nerve damage and muscle weakness. Armadillos are the only animals that can transmit leprosy, and they can do so by attacking with their claws.

Armadillos can also carry rabies. Rabies, a virus, progressively paralyzes and can kill any mammal, including humans. Rabies is generally contracted through contact with an infected armadillo through biting. Since armadillos rarely bite, armadillo rabies is not quite as high a risk as raccoon or skunk rabies, for example. Though humans should avoid contact with any armadillos, if an armadillo seems especially fearless around humans or is very active during the day, it could be infected. Call 1-888-488-1415 United Wildlife armadillo control immediately for professional armadillo removal.

Armadillos have problems with tapeworms. Tapeworms are parasites of the digestive system and can be transmitted to humans. Armadillos carry the bacteria salmonella. People who pick up salmonella bacteria can become seriously ill with diarrhea, vomiting, fever and chills. Salmonella can also affect the blood. Armadillo salmonella can be spread through armadillo fecal matter.

http://www.unitedwildlife.com/AnimalsArmadillos.html#e

Re: interesting

is hale going to die now?
that's not cool.

seriously thought, I don't think there were any open wounds inflicted by the flying dillo, so he should be alright.
You know the drill though, get tested, call all the people you've slept with :D

Back