• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a couple jeep front axles..

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Before I hit the junkyards, I figured I'd see if anyone needs to free some space.

I need two jeep front axles. One can be a 2wd, the other just needs to be a dana 30, low or high pinion, disco or no.

I'm not looking to buy anything really, but if someone wants some floorspace back..

cal said:
Before I hit the junkyards, I figured I'd see if anyone needs to free some space.

I need two jeep front axles. One can be a 2wd, the other just needs to be a dana 30, low or high pinion, disco or no.

I'm not looking to buy anything really, but if someone wants some floorspace back..

man shoulda let me know last week ! i coulda got you a 2wd and a d30 on half price day! i'll keep my eyes peeled for ya

most likely not worth the drive to ventura, but I have a lp d30 housing with 3.55 R&P, missing outer knuckles, shafts and the uca mount is hacked off but thought I would throw it out there:)

Strangly, that is just perfect?

Are you coming to the stand tomorrow?

I have a complete D30 Disc to Disc HP 3.07 gears vac-disco $125 in Riverside...

I did specify I'm not looking to buy anything.. :)

One of them I just need to bolt to a jeep so I can move it onto a trailer. The other I need the tube and inner c's off of for a project.

Just thought itd be cheaper then going to the wreaker like you mentioned...

cal said:
Strangly, that is just perfect?

Are you coming to the stand tomorrow?
nope sorry, got way too many things going on, wife just started working again, 1-year old daughter to pick up at 5pm, buddy is laid up at my house after a nasty sinus surgery, let me know if there is somebody a bit closer I could drop it off with who is going to make it, you are welcome to it. I promise I will make it out soon with the wife and daughter, things have to slow down here soon I keep telling myself.
Chris

Skullvarian said:
nope sorry, got way too many things going on, wife just started working again, 1-year old daughter to pick up at 5pm, buddy is laid up at my house after a nasty sinus surgery, let me know if there is somebody a bit closer I could drop it off with who is going to make it, you are welcome to it. I promise I will make it out soon with the wife and daughter, things have to slow down here soon I keep telling myself.
Chris

Keep it on the side of the house. I'll get out there sooner rather than later.

I'll only be up there Saturday during the day, but a friend of mine is borrowing my trailer and can bring it back down with him, as the trailer is going back to my place anyways. We'll work something out between now and then - A 2wd front axle is *perfect* for what I need - I dont even need the outers, just the tube and inner c's.. if you wanted to save the unit bearings, knuckles, etc as spares.

It's an old style 2wd with wheel bearings and spindles, but it still has the inner "C's"...it came from an 89....I "should" be up there on saturday only

"wow". Is it complete? that should still in theory work for me. If I can't use it for the super secret front end project, I can use it to move the '88 thats missing a front end if its complete ;)

Hey craig how complete is it?.....I know when I gave it to him it had rotors on it, but no calipers or brackets...but none of that matters if all you need is ths c's.....

I need the C's and tube both (which is why the 2wd might be better, more tube to work with..). It sounds perfect, go ahead and bring it up. I'm hard to miss, .. well, just ask for Cal. For some reason a lot of people seem to know how to find me.

Justin, it's completly complete. It's still in the black jeep. Just got to get the kid working on it. And he says thats gonna be today. We'll see. You don't
have any 3.5-4.5 coils laying around do you?

are you planning what I think your planning?

As I'm sitting on the phone negotiating for an LT1, I'm going to say no. ;)

Back